News Outer Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Anyone one this site active in the Outer Army ? If so and this has been posted elsewhere please feel free to delete.

I have just received the e mail notice that the Outer Army will meet at the Strathmore from 12 noon til 2 pm. We will join the march to the ground as it passes North Tce.

Discount drinks for Outer Army Members but, how do you prove you are an Outer Army member? I have never been issued a membership card.

There is also a great discount on a meal at the Strath after the game as the Basheer's will discount the meal by a percent for every goal the Power scores. If we boot 17 goals the discount is 17%.

This looks to be a great initiative from the Outer Army.

Last edited:
We'll have a list of names and emails that match each member as they enter the function. Those who aren't members (Membership is free) can register on the day to receive the discounts on offer. In the next few weeks, the Outer Army will be issuing Members Cards to all it's members. Thanks for your question
raptalia.

Thanks for the info PP. I was going to bring the e mail anyway. It looks like a great pre game event, this obviously replaces the BBQ. When you consider that a pint at the game will be $9.00+ I know where I will be doing most of my drinking. Should be less work for you too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back