Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wins this weekends games an why?

Bonnie Doon will be too strong for Moyhu at home
With the Bright v Glenrowan game at Bright, I think this game could go either way. It will either be close or a blowout. Glenrowan to win.
Goorambat and Greta will be an even contest, If Greta turn up wanting to play from the start they should win
Tarrawingee will get over the line against North Wang
King Valley will beat All Blacks. 10 goals plus at home
Milawa will win against Whorouly quite comfortably

Should be able to share some exciting news at the start of next week about our club and some of our signings.
As for this weeks games:
Bonnie Doon to win
Bright by two goals
Goorambat and Greta to play a draw
Tarra
All Blacks will sneak in by 5 points
Milawa by 25 goals

Should be able to share some exciting news at the start of next week about our club and some of our signings.
As for this weeks games:
Bonnie Doon to win
Bright by two goals
Goorambat and Greta to play a draw
Tarra
All Blacks will sneak in by 5 points
Milawa by 25 goals

Is Allan Didak bringing another 5 afl players to play against king valley is he?

Heard Tarra didn’t train on Tuesday night and instead went 10 pin bowling on Wednesday night. The Bulldogs face Goorambat this weekend and have a big game against King Valley the following round. I’m all for team bonding but skipping a training during the home and away season? Thoughts?

Heard Tarra didn’t train on Tuesday night and instead went 10 pin bowling on Wednesday night. The Bulldogs face Goorambat this weekend and have a big game against King Valley the following round. I’m all for team bonding but skipping a training during the home and away season? Thoughts?

If they went 10 pin bowling Wednesday night surely they could have trained Tuesday. Pretty pathetic if it's true. Would be good to see Goorambat knock them over this weekend if that's the case.

If they went 10 pin bowling Wednesday night surely they could have trained Tuesday. Pretty pathetic if it's true. Would be good to see Goorambat knock them over this weekend if that's the case.

Pathetic is a very strong word! Maybe if you were involved with the club you would know the reasons behind it. Maybe with two home games in a row and the amount of rain we have had over the last two weeks may have something to do with it. Has nothing to do with playing Goorambat this week. I don't hear anyone having a go at clubs that may have ten or so turning up on a Tuesday night to training. At least Tarra get 30 to 40 players per training.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd be pretty certain tarra have beaten goorambat by over 100+ points every time they've met so they have every right to be confident

At the risk of saying something smart, I know how hard it is having only 10 at training. Regular thing for us. Some nights we were lucky enough to have 4 groups for lane work. Good on Tarra for doing something different. They will beat Goorambat by 25 goals!

Pathetic is a very strong word! Maybe if you were involved with the club you would know the reasons behind it. Maybe with two home games in a row and the amount of rain we have had over the last two weeks may have something to do with it. Has nothing to do with playing Goorambat this week. I don't hear anyone having a go at clubs that may have ten or so turning up on a Tuesday night to training. At least Tarra get 30 to 40 players per training.

Gees GIF talk about taking the bait, swallowed the hook without even chewing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 cracking games of footy up at bright yesterday both games could have gone either way! Very enjoyable day!

How will bonnie doon go this week against the ladder leaders ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back