Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers were certainly not at thier best - had a very bad case of the fumbles. Hardly had a clean possesion all day. Over used the handball too. Wet conditions didn't seem to suit them. They're a better side than they showed on the day.

That being said it was great to get a good win on the board. Happy Days!:)

100% with you on that running bear.

its good 2 c a few ppl sticking up for the blacks for a change! swansong u would hav 2 b one of the biggest w***ers i hav come across?! who do u think u r... forst u come in2 the league saying ur gona make the grand final... now u hav gone quiet on that situation... whys that?? coz u hav realised u cant cut it in the new league? at least we hav more then 10 ppl that follow our games and we also hav more then 20 players at out footy club! we cant wait 2 face u swansong, if ur a player run scared!

Wait til you play the All Blacks mate, At home or away they will bring the bronx warriors with them letting off fire crackers and sledging like you have never known.

I think its has been made clear before that this unfortunate pack of w-nkers that show up to some of our games are not players or members of the club which makes it pretty hard to get rid of them.
They have been told several times to pull there heads by club officials to no avail and the police want do anything about it either.
Its been an on going issue that we are yet to find a solution for.......

Greta11.5-71 def. Glenrowan2.4-16

what is going on down at tiger land? didnt think the scores were right when i first looked! Have Greta picked up or have Glenrowan dropped off? Greta didnt have Primmer, not sure if Glenrowan were missing any. Wouldn't have thought hick would be too happy with 6 shots on goal for a full game

Looked like the tigers had a couple out but Id say a majority of their side played. Greta had Glover, Primmer, Martinello, Levy out just to name a few. The Blues pressure around the ball carrier and ability of the midfield to run hard into defence probably contributed to the low glenrowan score. Bell was definately the standout player on the day, kicked 5 and took plenty of contested marks in the wet. Still, the return game should be agood tight contest if the weather is better.

I think its has been made clear before that this unfortunate pack of w-nkers that show up to some of our games are not players or members of the club which makes it pretty hard to get rid of them.
They have been told several times to pull there heads by club officials to no avail and the police want do anything about it either.
Its been an on going issue that we are yet to find a solution for.......

Yet to see a nudey run though moosh seen one at the other benalla game on the footy show.. was a laugh haha

It seems our blokes didnt get the flogging that was predicted..
Turned a few heads I think. The boys had the chance to take the game but thats footy. Mudda King played one the best individual games I have ever witnessed. Great job by the boys playing one of the hardest sides at home on the calander so I've been told.

Turned a few heads I think. The boys had the chance to take the game but thats footy. Mudda King played one the best individual games I have ever witnessed. Great job by the boys playing one of the hardest sides at home on the calander so I've been told.
You better wake up soon SS before you wet the bed!

Talking yourself up before the big clash against Tatong? The neutral supporters will well and truly get their moneys worth :thumbsu:

who told you that swanny??

Bright at bright would have to be one of the hardest teams to play!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your joking? right,

omg swansong i hav seen and heard it all now! u r absolutely ridiculous haha such a tough game playing KV (at home) lol and u stil got done!!! what a pathetic effort i cant wait til u come up against a good side in the O&K if u lose by a little margin to KV ur gona struggle... haha all i can say u r talkin pure smack!! go get a kick!

Surely everyone has realised by now that SwanSong is just taking the piss and is stirring everyone up (at least I hope so anyway).

In regards to King Valley being one of the hardest sides to beat at home, I'd have to somewhat agree. Maybe not so much in recent years, but you can always expect a scrap fight at Whitfield... Especially in shit conditions. Do I need to remind everyone that they knocked off last years premiers at home?

Surely everyone has realised by now that SwanSong is just taking the piss and is stirring everyone up (at least I hope so anyway).

In regards to King Valley being one of the hardest sides to beat at home, I'd have to somewhat agree. Maybe not so much in recent years, but you can always expect a scrap fight at Whitfield... Especially in shit conditions. Do I need to remind everyone that they knocked off last years premiers at home?

When they are on their game and kicking down the slope in the last qtr they seem to grow another leg and can really turn it on.....;)

That's quick for you Nonch.......Good coverage this week too... See a couple of extra names helping out with the coverage as well.:thumbsu:

Yeah Alex is the Bright cadet journo and plays out there too, so hopefully he can keep getting reports in for Monday's Chronicle. Still don't know what's happening with the Monday liftout - it may be up and running in a couple weeks if the sales staff can find enough advertisers. Regardless of that though I think we'll be sticking with at least five pages, so it's a bit of space to fill.

Should I put a couple bucks on the Roos this week BK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back