Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet the Hopper's sponsors don't care how many times he gets them in the paper.

It will get them back there if they think they get good service.

Granted, they might get tired of being associated with them if they are unsuccessful, but they will still be in the public eye regardless.

Can anyone tell me if Mark Lambertini is still playing in the area?

Last I heard of Mark Lambertini he was playing for Lower Plenty in Northern F.L. (formerly the Diamond Valley League) but that was several seasons back.

I'll bet the Hopper's sponsors don't care how many times he gets them in the paper.

It will get them back there if they think they get good service.

Granted, they might get tired of being associated with them if they are unsuccessful, but they will still be in the public eye regardless.
Never stated he was unsuccesful-you would rather be in Grand Finals and loose them than not be in them at all.Just reckon he doesnt have to have his head in the paper each time they sign a kid from Osborne,or Henty or Thurgoona.Mark my words-as good as those kids may end up;they won't be the players he is a)telling them they will be and b)expecting them to replace what has gone.

I think everyone knows why Mcfarlane left and it had nothing to do with Beams!!

i don't think I got it right the first time only knew to this have been reading for months though. I'm not sur if you realized the first entry i made was a reply to your message about mcfarlane and that is you are full of it, you have know idea why he left

Never stated he was unsuccesful-you would rather be in Grand Finals and loose them than not be in them at all.Just reckon he doesnt have to have his head in the paper each time they sign a kid from Osborne,or Henty or Thurgoona.Mark my words-as good as those kids may end up;they won't be the players he is a)telling them they will be and b)expecting them to replace what has gone.

Basically I agree - I was inferring that the inclusion of the cattle in the pictures aren't the purpose of the exercise - it's more to get the sponsor(s) out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all,

This is my first posting having recently discovered this stream.

I am an ex-Alburian (the city, not the FC) and up until I left 2 years ago, had an active interest in the O&M.

From the western side of the border I can inform you of a few things:-

* I can confirm (although It may not need confirming) that Joel Mackie is with Woodville/West Torrens. I saw him myself in the supermarket (with Woodville player Mark McKenzie).

* Brad Murray will be staying at Port Adelaide. I understand (second hand info) that he signed at least a two year contract...Last year

* Simon McCormack (Ex North Albury, Ex Wodonga) has been made West Adelaide vice-captain where he will play alongside captain Nathan Brown (Ex Melbourne) and Ben Hollands (Ex North Albury, Ex Wodonga). Simon won a lot of respect in a poor team this year. No wonder they made him a leader in what should be a vastly improved team next year.

Just in case you lot didn't know

To pinch a quote from someone else on here"Thanks Sandra Sully with the late News":)
We all knew those things anyway.Who do you play with overthere and where did you play over here.Ive got some rello's in Adelaide and get over a couple of times a year the standard aint too bad in the SANFL.Cheers:thumbsu:

To pinch a quote from someone else on here"Thanks Sandra Sully with the late News":)
We all knew those things anyway.Who do you play with overthere and where did you play over here.Ive got some rello's in Adelaide and get over a couple of times a year the standard aint too bad in the SANFL.Cheers:thumbsu:

I do have this habit of sounding like a news report when I write. I've been doing a long report at work.

I don't play, I umpire. In the SANFL.

Was up albury/wodonga for xmas and i saw a few wodonga bulldogs players at the races - looking pretty fit and i here the coach is well and truly over his foot injury.
Even saw there big ruckmen, i think his name is Sam Maher running the streets after boxing day races had finished - thats committment!

hey just wondering if peter taylor is playing in your league, if so can you tell me how he has gone and who he has been playing for.

ps. i went to school with him in echuca and havent heard of him in the last few years.

I can tell you for fact, (from high ranking North Admin) that Prior was on $275 a game at north last year. so if thay have indeed up it to $1000 a game, then raiders and got shafted.

you mean 275 a quarter...
mate u are KIDDING urself if u think a former AFL listed player was playing for 275 a game...there is 2 chances of that happening...ZERO and NONE

hey just wondering if peter taylor is playing in your league, if so can you tell me how he has gone and who he has been playing for.

ps. i went to school with him in echuca and havent heard of him in the last few years.

Peter has been playing at Wang Rovers and played in the OMFL rep side in 2006. Not sure if he is going to play at Rovers in 2008.

Peter has been playing at Wang Rovers and played in the OMFL rep side in 2006. Not sure if he is going to play at Rovers in 2008.

he might retire and become the worlds first Kamahl tribute band;) , If he does go I'm sure the people of wang will miss mum Lizzy's scones and uncle Arty anticdotes, oh and pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back