Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG"H" said:
Word out of the hills is that there is a lot of in house fighting with a lot players not happy about the hodgson departure! With a number of key players now set to depart a meeting was held last night to try an ensure the whole club doesnt fall apart. There is a couple of blokes who are believed to be causing most of the trouble, lets hope these blokes pull there head in an walk away before they cause any more damage!!
Who are these blokes Big H that are causing all this trouble?

Also Ex Wangaratta Rovers champ Mick Wilson set to coach Tarrawingee in the Ovens & King league. Brothers Joe and Andrew will also pull on the boots. Huge coup for the league and Tarra!!!:thumbsu:

The Dustbin said:
Hall from Heidleburg is a Heidelburg Team of The Century Forward. Has always entertained the idea of moving back into O & M but has never managed to make the move for various reasons. He may be ready???? He will be a very good player if they can actually get him to Wodonga.

It would be a shame to see Dicketts leave Albury after all the effort they put into him last year. His partner is from America or somewhere there abouts, since his 4 week Mid Season trip last year overseas there has been talk he may not hang around as was keen on getting back O/S. It must be happening.

In the Border today,Murray has knocked back the Myrtl coaching job and is entertaining offers from Perth and SANFL. Oh Oh Myrtleford!!

Any mail on the meeting at Myrtleford last night?

I'm told it was a fiery session with the president resigning afterwards, which is sad given the good job the Fox has done.

Appears two directors took the heat and admitted the whole thing could have been done better.

Seems there is a fair drop in money from the Saints contract to the one Hodgson has a North Albury. Could he seek compenstation one wonders!!!!

With Murray knocking back the job the Saints will be looking up hill and down dale for a new man. Wonder how many former coaches were at the front of ther meeting.

The Dustbin said:
Ex Albury player Corey 'Hoota' Whitaker has signed up as coach for Jindera. :thumbsu:

Got a feeling the door hasn't shut yet either for Jason 'Joc' MacFarlane and Wangaratta. Interesting times ahead...

Hasn't Jock declared his love of Benalla?

Good luck Jindera.

Jason Lappin may be a slight chance for the Wang job, but i have heard if his knee comes good after an 'op' he may be joing his good mate M. Byers (X-Wangaratta mid fielder) who has just been appointed coach of Barooga. If his knee does come good Byers and Lappin would team up to make a very good mid-field combination in that league.....in any league.

roast beef roll said:
Thanks for your input HM, now piss off back to your poo AFL team!:D

Anytime rbr. A percentage of O&M players are just pretentious hacks that can't cut the mustard in the big time. IMO, I'd rather play/ support in any of the surrounding leagues - less try hard heroism and more realness.

Polkinghorne said:
T Burgess might finally get the coaching job he has been after for so long.

Burgess has been out of the game for to long, hasnt coached for 10 years. I think he might miss out on another job.

Puma Kings said:
Burgess has been out of the game for to long, hasnt coached for 10 years. I think he might miss out on another job.

He is an ex Myrtleford/ Wodonga gun , Morris medalist, fwd coach for Richmond and Wodonga Reserves coach - would have to have an idea.

Polkinghorne said:
He is an ex Myrtleford/ Wodonga gun , Morris medalist, fwd coach for Richmond and Wodonga Reserves coach - would have to have an idea.

You would have more of an idea Polkinghorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkmatic said:
Anytime rbr. A percentage of O&M players are just pretentious hacks that can't cut the mustard in the big time. IMO, I'd rather play/ support in any of the surrounding leagues - less try hard heroism and more realness.

You brain!

A percentage of all players in every league and every sport are prententious hacks!

You seem pretty upset by some players try hard attitudes or actions, give us some e.g's or beat it.

If your that keen to play/support other surrounding leagues, go for it. You can jump on their forum and have a sulk, instead of this one.

roast beef roll said:
You brain!

My brain?

roast beef roll said:
You seem pretty upset by some players try hard attitudes or actions, give us some e.g's or beat it.

Not upset at all. I'm actually good mates with some blokes who play O&M - some I know quite well.

roast beef roll said:
If your that keen to play/support other surrounding leagues, go for it. You can jump on their forum and have a sulk, instead of this one.

I think you'll find it's "If you're that keen", but apart from policing the grammatically challanged, it's fun poking sticks at you - you're an easy target.

Hawkmatic said:
My brain?

Not upset at all. I'm actually good mates with some blokes who play O&M - some I know quite well.

I think you'll find it's "If you're that keen", but apart from policing the gramatically challanged, it's fun poking sticks at you - you're an east target.

If you're going to poke sticks at the grammatically challenged because it's easy you might want to consider doing it correctly and in the right direction. East?

Grimmett said:
If you're going to poke sticks at the grammatically challenged because it's easy you might want to consider doing it correctly and in the right direction. East?

Apologies gents, hypocritical typos...

Yarra Coaching

:thumbsdown:
Yarra has finished it coaching positions.

Seniors - Steak Seymour
Reserves - Ken Stephenson - Worse coach ever
Thirds - Eddie Clarke
U 15 - Brendan Clarke

Huge backwards steps for Yarrawonga. After advancing, the decline has already begun with these appointments

Re: Yarra Coaching

Louise said:

Seniors - Steak Seymour
Thirds - Eddie Clarke
U 15 - Brendan Clarke

Huge backwards steps for Yarrawonga. After advancing, the decline has already begun with these appointments

What makes you come up with that. Have you played under 1 of them?

Louise said:

Seniors - Steak Seymour
Thirds - Eddie Clarke
U 15 - Brendan Clarke

Sounds like you don't like any of them. Any in particular?

Louise said:

Seniors - Steak Seymour
Thirds - Eddie Clarke
U 15 - Brendan Clarke

you are an embarrasment to the club. care to drop your name? and i hope you would never be seen around the club again

Pleased put your name to these ridiculous comments!!

Whilst you may not be happy with the appointments, the players certainly are and are looking forward to the challenge of perhaps going back to back in 2007!

You moron!!!

Go the Pidgeons!!!

Louise said:

Seniors - Steak Seymour
Thirds - Eddie Clarke
U 15 - Brendan Clarke

pull your head in louise,you might think you know wats going on in yarra but im afriad you have NFI.doesnt matter who is in charge,if yarra dont loose many players they will have the same year all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back