Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't find it in the thread - it may be lost in a Precursor novel -but Friday's Wang Chronicle said Dale Carmody will play on next year but step back from the assistant coaches role.
Updated mail is Henry is also looking at suiting up again. Young Hopper less likely unless Wang can build a surf beach on the Ovens River.

Updated mail is Henry is also looking at suiting up again. Young Hopper less likely unless Wang can build a surf beach on the Ovens River.

I see on the North East newspapers website they are running a web poll. SHOULD THE O&M PROBE THE LATE HITS ON MCCORMACK?
As the paper is based in Wangaratta thought I'd mention it so it doesn't end up being biased. Go to www.nenews.com.au to check it out. Click on WEB POLL and make your poll!!!

I see on the North East newspapers website they are running a web poll. SHOULD THE O&M PROBE THE LATE HITS ON MCCORMACK?
As the paper is based in Wangaratta thought I'd mention it so it doesn't end up being biased. Go to www.nenews.com.au to check it out. Click on WEB POLL and make your poll!!!
Seems pointless post season particularly with Wang's individual and collective success. Would agree however that he is a target for opposition goons.
If Hopper plays on next season perhaps Wang should look at recruiting some stronger bodies to take the pressure off him.

Your thread shows that you are an absolute goose and do not know what your are talking about. As I have stated in other threads (Apart frommy first thread...tounge in cheek) Harrop and Mills won't come back due to obvious issues. And as for the other players I might be alot closer than you think so you can work it out. Just wait and see. Therefore you are about 49.996% true (Harrop and Mills) over and out.:D
We will c :pwho the goose is

Just wondering if any body can give me a bit of background on Billy Eddis, he has just moved down our way any feedback would be great. Cheers

Played for Myrtleford in the reserves and managed to get a few games in their senior side. From what I hear he can drink!!!

Just wondering if any body can give me a bit of background on Billy Eddis, he has just moved down our way any feedback would be great. Cheers
Very good bloke Billy. Rides Bulls pretty well, he should stick to that because his Football ability is very limited. Made little impression with plenty of oppurtunity at Myrtleford.

Myrtleford to have some big signings - former O&M gun Craig Piazza to be once again the general of the backline. Signed for big bucks too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your thread shows that you are an absolute goose and do not know what your are talking about. As I have stated in other threads (Apart frommy first thread...tounge in cheek) Harrop and Mills won't come back due to obvious issues. And as for the other players I might be alot closer than you think so you can work it out. Just wait and see. Therefore you are about 49.996% true (Harrop and Mills) over and out.:D
Ha what would you no hows farther hood treating you 3hrs is a long way to drive every sat:p

Can anyone confirm that Leigh Mcglynn and Jock Macfarlane have signed on at North Albury yet. Heard they were offered pretty good coin. I know Jock could still get a kick but am unsure about McGlynn... a few years out of the O&M and from all reports he has been in a good paddock.

Can anyone confirm that Leigh Mcglynn and Jock Macfarlane have signed on at North Albury yet. Heard they were offered pretty good coin. I know Jock could still get a kick but am unsure about McGlynn... a few years out of the O&M and from all reports he has been in a good paddock.

Yeah they r trying to form the 3 Little Pigs with Hoggy :cool:

Didn't he re-sign with the Raiders the other week?

Sure Did!! Bring on the Raiders.. About to sign 5 players from Willy! Get on the Raider wagon and see one of there favourite sons bring home Flag No. 2!! Chance of being 2nd favourite behind Nic "the Model" Conway, Won't beat him as favourite son!!! :thumbsu:

Word around the trap is that a former o&m jet is on the recruiting radar for corowa they call him Pirate or piss ant something like that:D

Sure Did!! Bring on the Raiders.. About to sign 5 players from Willy! Get on the Raider wagon and see one of there favourite sons bring home Flag No. 2!! Chance of being 2nd favourite behind Nic "the Model" Conway, Won't beat him as favourite son!!! :thumbsu:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that is the biggest joke i have EVER heard....raiders will struggle to get off the bottom let alone win the flag...i dont care how many willy 2's players they get!!!!!!

Their is no way Jock or Leigh will be heading to North not for next year anyways!!! maybe the in future not sure!!! but even if their bodies don't hold they have got some great footy brains between them and they know what they are talking about when it comes to footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back