Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Word on the street is that both Bright and Bonnie Doon both want to leave the O&K at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Bright to Tallangatta?

Bonnie Doon to Kyabram? Could only be there ... or Riddell, but that would involve a lot of travel.

That is unless you could have Benalla All Blacks, Bonnie Doon and Goorambat all join Dookie in the Picola league which would allow them to return to a two-division setup and those four clubs could be part of the south-east division.

Last edited:
A few Rumours from the mill.
Bordignon chooses wang over Whorouly for season 2025 and notch up his 200th senior game for the pies.

Abraham Ankers and Ben Douthie to turn up at the Whorouly rec reserve at some stage and qualify for finals.
Daniel McCormick in the mix too.

Tipping a tight contest between North Wang and KV tomorrow in what shapes as a great match. I’m hoping my KV boys get up in a close one

Bright to Tallangatta?

Bonnie Doon to Kyabram? Could only be there ... or Riddell, but that would involve a lot of travel.

That is unless you could have Benalla All Blacks, Bonnie Doon and Goorambat all join Dookie in the Picola league which would allow them to return to a two-division setup and those four clubs could be part of the south-east division.
If you can believe the scuttlebutt there is a lot of clubs from various leagues over our way looking at Picola lge. The Picola lge voted against splitting into 2 divs atm. Perhaps a few more leagues need to have the balls to walk away from aflvic and the afl system.

Morning ladies!

Big day for my blues today, with one of the favourite sons Paul Fruzynski aka ‘Frizz or Sinnsy’ as I like to call him chalking up his 250 games. Watched him for years, toughing it out when the blues weren’t travelling as well and seeing the rewards now. Adaptable in every position Sinnsy is and plays a variety of different roles or uniforms when needed.

What a way to build momentum heading into the finals. Go Baggers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Morning ladies!

Big day for my blues today, with one of the favourite sons Paul Fruzynski aka ‘Frizz or Sinnsy’ as I like to call him chalking up his 250 games. Watched him for years, toughing it out when the blues weren’t travelling as well and seeing the rewards now. Adaptable in every position Sinnsy is and plays a variety of different roles or uniforms when needed.

What a way to build momentum heading into the finals. Go Baggers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
A bit presumptuous to assume our gender! 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few Rumours from the mill.
Bordignon chooses wang over Whorouly for season 2025 and notch up his 200th senior game for the pies.

Abraham Ankers and Ben Douthie to turn up at the Whorouly rec reserve at some stage and qualify for finals.
Daniel McCormick in the mix too.

Tipping a tight contest between North Wang and KV tomorrow in what shapes as a great match. I’m hoping my KV boys get up in a close one
Ben Douthie current president of the All Stars Vampires in the SFNL…..played in their 1s yesterday. Can’t see this happening this year!

Matt Hedin a worthy winner last night, excellent player and fair too so a deserved winner.

James McClounan could count himself a little unlucky not to go back to back.
Don’t poll a vote in the last two rounds despite having 40+ and 3 snags against Milawa then 40+ and 5 goals against the Lions. Finished 3rd on the night 2 votes back from the winner.

Umpires continue to surprise with their votes and the way they see the game. Greta had the best 6 players on the ground yet a Whorouly player managed to get a vote from the league but not in the best for his club?

Our man Jack Kelly recognised for his work throughout the season with a runner up by 1 vote.

Sam Cox a diamond in the rough this year...
O&K TOTY great effort for a young kid with 18 games 18 best players according to playhq
Will he need to relocate or are Benalla All Blacks looking to return to 2022 form?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back