Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The game I watched on Saturday was bright had to shut down on a couple in the last half and to the boys credit they did
And the rest is history

The best week in the region has arrived gents. It’s GF week!

As an interested onlooker through the entire season, I must jump on and have a crack at an early tip for the big dance.

I am going with Greta to get over the line. By how much you may ask??
I think this will be an absolute thrilling contest and much closer than people are giving it credit for. Bright are in terrific form and will be by no means an easy task for the blues.

Tip - Greta in the best GF in history. 3 point winners in a tough and combative contest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is Danky’s 27 goal game record in jeopardy with Big Michael Newton joining the league? Fresh off a bag of nine in the O&M we could see him kick thirty in a match. A record I thought would stand longer than the league.

Is Danky’s 27 goal game record in jeopardy with Big Michael Newton joining the league? Fresh off a bag of nine in the O&M we could see him kick thirty in a match. A record I thought would stand longer than the league.
Will be a shootout between him and Glenrowans big new forward for next season....

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whorouly would want to get it inside 50 a few more times for that to happen. If juice brings a few with him you might see some big hauls.

Evening ladies!

I don’t know about you but I am having sleepless nights in anticipation for this Saturday. Couldn’t be more set up for a rip-snorter of a game, Greta getting the chocolates twice over the Mountain Momentum this year, however, haven’t they bounced back at the right time the Mounties. Hitting form at the pointy end and the Momentum train has left the station and is cruising like a big diesel locomotive. Greta will need to be at their best to get a result. I'm still in my blues corner but have the upmost respect our opposition.

See you there for a cold one or 3!

Fatcat37

Whorouly would want to get it inside 50 a few more times for that to happen. If juice brings a few with him you might see some big hauls.
I’d say Michael has a swag full to bring across. Could we see the little masturbator back out to Bright? Could be some quality veterans to lift the leagues profile. Not much out that way since Norman hung up the boots.

I’d say Michael has a swag full to bring across. Could we see the little masturbator back out to Bright? Could be some quality veterans to lift the leagues profile. Not much out that way since Norman hung up the boots.

I’m sorry, the little what??? You’re jerkin me gherkin they do not call him that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing Milawa’s list will be raided in the off-season, a few mainstays fed up with mediocrity. Close enough is not good enough in this game, they’d have to top the podium for bronze medals over the past three decades.

Hearing Milawa’s list will be raided in the off-season, a few mainstays fed up with mediocrity. Close enough is not good enough in this game, they’d have to top the podium for bronze medals over the past three decades.
On the Lookout for a High Profile Coach to try to get a few to stay.
Maybe you could help them out with your Scouting ability Laz

On the Lookout for a High Profile Coach to try to get a few to stay.
Maybe you could help them out with your Scouting ability Laz
I’d love to rejuvenate the competition and condense the teams, until this happens and there’s no ear that’ll take the proposal seriously I’ll be boycotting Saturdays. There’s more than one team that needs its history preserved, it seems clubs don’t welcome difficult conversations.

Tips for today ladies?

Greta by 4 points
McClounan BOG
First goal scorer Winray

Cracking day for it. Bit breezy but you know that the open spaces will be utilised by some gut runners. I’ll be there in my cat ears if anyone is looking for a cider.

Fatcat37

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back