Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course they have, they must be looking for another runners up trophy after a tough season.

I believe Milawa has truly earned the praise they're receiving for their recent decisions, which are steering the club in the right direction. From strategic player acquisitions to smart coaching choices, they’ve built a balanced squad that performs well under pressure. These decisions not only position the team for long-term growth but also make them a standout in the league. They are many better things to focus attention on, BigSook76.

I believe Milawa has truly earned the praise they're receiving for their recent decisions, which are steering the club in the right direction. From strategic player acquisitions to smart coaching choices, they’ve built a balanced squad that performs well under pressure. These decisions not only position the team for long-term growth but also make them a standout in the league. They are many better things to focus attention on, BigSook76.
Yeah wow, I thought you might've been a Valley following. What team do you follow?

Thanks chatgpt
Some absolute rubbish spewed in these forums

On another note, Corey Southern to Whorouly as an assistant coach could be big for the Lions, where do we think they finish next year?
Top 4 for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More to come too, you blokes will shit bricks when it drops.
Blokes choosing Whorouly over O&M clubs that are chasing them. Juice Newton proving to be quite the draw card!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Backpockplugga" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Thanks chatgpt
Some absolute rubbish spewed in these forums

On another note, Corey Southern to Whorouly as an assistant coach could be big for the Lions, where do we think they finish next year?
Top for me

Crazy to me that these days if someone can formulate a sentence it’s categorised as AI. Take the tin foil hat off, step outside and live a day in the real world.

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="SwanpoolSeahawk" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Wonder if Benalla has their expiration date yet? If it was a race horse it would've been dog food by now.

Benalla as a town have people flocking from KDFNL to join, but the all blacks can’t seem to procure any players. Not doing anything for enticement, not like their same town counterparts.

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="SwanpoolSeahawk" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
What do you propose they do? Credit to them there is a weak heart beat left but not the place I would want my son or daughter to tell me they were playing.

Community fundraiser, new treasurer, etc.,
If they can generate some form of income to incentivise a few names to come on board. Take what’s happening to Whorouly for example, juice newton bringing a bag of people. What are the saints doing so well that the all blacks aren’t?

Community fundraiser, new treasurer, etc.,
If they can generate some form of income to incentivise a few names to come on board. Take what’s happening to Whorouly for example, juice newton bringing a bag of people. What are the saints doing so well that the all blacks aren’t?
Benalla is not so much different from Glenrowan, Just couldn't cash the chips for as long.

Benalla is not so much different from Glenrowan, Just couldn't cash the chips for as long.
They needed a big name signing, ala Al jacka when big Moran coached. They haven't got that, or any signings really other then last years team. They are in trouble.
No excitement or social media presence.

Juice newton will take whorouly to the promised land. No one will match up on him.

They needed a big name signing, ala Al jacka when big Moran coached. They haven't got that, or any signings really other then last years team. They are in trouble.
No excitement or social media presence.

Juice newton will take whorouly to the promised land. No one will match up on him.
Think a lot of teams will be happy with the hype around Whorouly. Perhaps Greta 2023... What happened next?

The only thing he likes about Milawa comes in 750mL bottles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back