Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

[/QUOTE]
Milawa were investigated by AFL North East last year and where miles under the salary cap. Half a dozen other clubs were paying more than Milawa. In fact they were more than $20,000 under the cap so would of been no need for under the table payments that you claim. Also all players are returning for the season if it starts and looking forward to more success. So bad news for you Stevo and other clubs.
I think the fact they came so much under shows they were going outside the cap. Allan and Hughes alone would have cost $40,000. Allan got paid for the games he didn’t even play in.

Don’t get me started on Newton and roman, attempted to bleed Chiltern football club dry, realised he couldn’t coach or get a kick in the tdfl and bailed on them, weak as piss.

That is hard to believe that they only paid $50 - $55k last year, that makes me think that there has to be money slipped to players under the cuff..
Players like
Allen x2
Hughes
Romen has never played for nothing always asks for big money.
Newton the same always played for money.
Those blokes alone would be close to $50k

Not denying that those players don’t get paid. And yes have been paid big money in the past. But you call for loyality in football. Maybe these blokes have played at a lower amount because they have a connection to the club via being their family club, a former thirds player of been there for 10 years. Plus the chance of playing in a premiership for some of them haven’t won one before

Not denying that those players don’t get paid. And yes have been paid big money in the past. But you call for loyality in football. Maybe these blokes have played at a lower amount because they have a connection to the club via being their family club, a former thirds player of been there for 10 years. Plus the chance of playing in a premiership for some of them haven’t won one before
Jamie doesn’t play for lower amounts, he goes to the club with the most dollars on the table, and if there was no money involved at all, he’d be playing at a higher level.

Jamie doesn’t play for lower amounts, he goes to the club with the most dollars on the table, and if there was no money involved at all, he’d be playing at a higher level.
[/QUOTE

You do know he has a family connection at Milawa since the club was formed over 100 years ago? He wanted to finish his career there and win a premiership or more.

Was talking to some people in the local council today. Came up in conversation about possible new landfill sites as the current one out north Wang will be at capacity within years. One of the future sites mentioned was the Glenrowan mortgage lenders oval as there is no further use for the land anymore and there’s already somewhat of a hole there.
I think it’s a great idea for the community. Brings locals into the town, revenue and contributes to the community unlike the last organisation.

Was talking to some people in the local council today. Came up in conversation about possible new landfill sites as the current one out north Wang will be at capacity within years. One of the future sites mentioned was the Glenrowan mortgage lenders oval as there is no further use for the land anymore and there’s already somewhat of a hole there.
I think it’s a great idea for the community. Brings locals into the town, revenue and contributes to the community unlike the last organisation.
You do realise Glenrowan fc still have a strong committee together and are well on track to reload for 2021?
That will get the broke back dees shaking in their shoes like they were for those five years of dominance.

And North Wangaratta declining the offer to amalgamate will come back to bite them pretty hard, they’ll be cellar dwellers until the eventually fold.

And North Wangaratta declining the offer to amalgamate will come back to bite them pretty hard, they’ll be cellar dwellers until the eventually fold.

Last time I checked North Wang isn’t the club that’s currently in recess. (Recess being a front for folded)

The most appealing thing about the Glenrowan location for the local council is the ease of access from the Hume. Also there was a talks of a combined deal of Benalla council dumping their trash there. Good outcome for both councils and the greater community to continue to dump shit on the glenrowan ground long after they’ve folded for life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most appealing thing about the Glenrowan location for the local council is the ease of access from the Hume. Also there was a talks of a combined deal of Benalla council dumping their trash there. Good outcome for both councils and the greater community to continue to dump shit on the glenrowan ground long after they’ve folded for life
Mate the club is bouncing back, early days I mentioned I thought they had permanently folded, but things are looking pretty good at the moment. A lot of clubs are shitting themselves about it I think, and rightfully so.

Mate the club is bouncing back, early days I mentioned I thought they had permanently folded, but things are looking pretty good at the moment. A lot of clubs are shitting themselves about it I think, and rightfully so.
“Mate” after the dribble that’s come out of your mouth the last month you can forgive a few for not buying into this one. They are long gone. No coming back from where they are in country footy.....
Can’t even say I’d love to be proven wrong, quite happy they are gone tbh...

“Mate” after the dribble that’s come out of your mouth the last month you can forgive a few for not buying into this one. They are long gone. No coming back from where they are in country footy.....
Can’t even say I’d love to be proven wrong, quite happy they are gone tbh...
The defunct football clubs Victoria thread needs updating it seems

I would like to see them get back but I can’t see them recruiting 40+ players. They have no money and by reports still owe the McPhails a truck loaf of cash. Also I heard they haven’t paid affiliation fees to the O&K since 2011. Technically they should have their premierships stripped until the balance is paid. At least North Wang, Swanpool & Tatong paid their league fees.

I would like to see them get back but I can’t see them recruiting 40+ players. They have no money and by reports still owe the McPhails a truck loaf of cash. Also I heard they haven’t paid affiliation fees to the O&K since 2011. Technically they should have their premierships stripped until the balance is paid. At least North Wang, Swanpool & Tatong paid their league fees.

I Know for a fact Glenrowan have paid all there Affiliation fees every year as per the league annual report, This year is the only year I don't know of as I have not seen the annual report. But I know for a fact also Nth Wang owed the O&K League/Afl Vic $25k the year they won there last premiership wasn't paid fully till June the following year ,That mean every other club was covering there fees while they paid massive amounts of money to there players. so they shouldn't been allowed to play finals till all there fees had been paid. As for Glenrowan they won't be back there dreaming happy to see them gone and wouldn't be sad to see Nth Wang gone also. O&K back to a 10 team comp
As for Milawa only reporting $55k to the salary cap AFL Vic are a joke if they believe that But never to sure how anyone would know what any club has reported to the ALF Vic as the upload of this info is only opened to be viewed by a small few
As for Stevo Bruiser the defence of Glenrowan would indicate furniture is not selling well at the moment,
he is all over every other local forum writing also lot crap as he is doing on this one ,massive opinions and no idea .

They owed the league $6,000 dollars and that payment was cleared up about 2 months ago.

I Know for a fact Glenrowan have paid all there Affiliation fees every year as per the league annual report, This year is the only year I don't know of as I have not seen the annual report. But I know for a fact also Nth Wang owed the O&K League/Afl Vic $25k the year they won there last premiership wasn't paid fully till June the following year ,That mean every other club was covering there fees while they paid massive amounts of money to there players. so they shouldn't been allowed to play finals till all there fees had been paid. As for Glenrowan they won't be back there dreaming happy to see them gone and wouldn't be sad to see Nth Wang gone also. O&K back to a 10 team comp
As for Milawa only reporting $55k to the salary cap AFL Vic are a joke if they believe that But never to sure how anyone would know what any club has reported to the ALF Vic as the upload of this info is only opened to be viewed by a small few
As for Stevo Bruiser the defence of Glenrowan would indicate furniture is not selling well at the moment,
he is all over every other local forum writing also lot crap as he is doing on this one ,massive opinions and no idea .
You have no idea, north Wang owed the league closer to $60,000, they paid out $150,000 just to players that year, thought you’d be a little be sad to see the tigers go considering you helped fund them.
It’s fact they’re playing in 2021, pending getting enough players back, but that shouldn’t be a problem.

Jason sponsored the club, he didn’t loan them money in the hope to get it back.
From all reports his business is thriving.

You have no idea, north Wang owed the league closer to $60,000, they paid out $150,000 just to players that year, thought you’d be a little be sad to see the tigers go considering you helped fund them.
It’s fact they’re playing in 2021, pending getting enough players back, but that shouldn’t be a problem.

I dont like your chances of getting back in, the NE Hub have been wanting 1 or 2 clubs to fall over for a few years because of players numbers, i cant see them wanting Glenrowan to start up again even if they could which i doubt

Milawa were investigated by AFL North East last year and where miles under the salary cap. Half a dozen other clubs were paying more than Milawa. In fact they were more than $20,000 under the cap so would of been no need for under the table payments that you claim. Also all players are returning for the season if it starts and looking forward to more success. So bad news for you Stevo and other clubs.

At least the salary cap cuts wont affect them by the sounds of it they were nearly under the new cap anyway :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

At least the salary cap cuts wont affect them by the sounds of it they were nearly under the new cap anyway :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Piehucker lost all credibility after that post, to claim they were that much under is beyond a joke, but like I said, if the figures did indeed show that, then it proves Allan was driving back to Melbourne with hundred dollar bills tucked in his ass crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back