Ovens & Murray Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here it is the season is about to get going this friday night, anyone want to share how they think round 1 will pan out?
Yarra to defeat Wangaratta by 36 points
Lavi to defeat Albury by 10 points
Nth Albury to defeat Myrtleford by 31 points
Wang Rovers to defeat Wodonga Raiders by 45 points
Wodonga to defeat the roos by 13 points

Yarra by 47pts
Albury by 23pts
Myrtleford by 9pts
Wang/Rovers by55pts
Wodonga by 14pts

We are now becoming the league for retired A.F.L. players who carn't commit for a full season

Yarra by 47pts
Albury by 23pts
Myrtleford by 9pts
Wang/Rovers by55pts
Wodonga by 14pts

We are now becoming the league for retired A.F.L. players who carn't commit for a full season

Yarra by 28 pts
Albury by 18 pts
Nth Albury by 45 pts
Wang Rovers by 38 pts
Corowa/Rutherglen by 6 pts

Any scores from Lavi game? No scores about for either O&M or O&K...what's up with the internet in the north east??? All the GV and Murray league games are up on sporting pulse to read....

Any scores from Lavi game? No scores about for either O&M or O&K...what's up with the internet in the north east??? All the GV and Murray league games are up on sporting pulse to read....
Mate the results still default to 2012 just select 2013 and grade and they will appear I am sure they will fix it soon

Solid wins by Yarra & Albury on the weekend, with Luke 'Billy' Wells obviously impressing; named best on for the tigers. Did anyone watch both sides play & who's looking the better of the 2..?

Wang competitive until half time then Yarra dominated with hard running and good spread of the footy. Pidgeons dominated field possession in the second half and should have won by more. With Fev still to play and a few cameos to come from Ottens the signs look very good.
The Maggies battled away but were worn down by the stronger bodies and experience of Yarra. Pies have a couple of good young prospects in Josh Porter and Zac Leitch who held down key positions. Rutherford, "Bater" Kelly and the Porter brothers all solid but Wang need more physical grunt if they want to finish above mid table.

Well round one done and dusted.
Raiders didn't fire but I suppose we all expected that. I see Spencer played two's . I wonder how long that will last and if so will he stay. Big unit they need up forward.
Wodonga choked . Enough said.
Yarra ka boom they have plenty in the tank so look out.My only concern is with Fevola. If he plays these one offs and get's injuried Yarra wouldn't be happy campers.
Rovers after Coombes a handy pick up but just wondering how dirty Mytrleford are really.....
North started off ok even if Aker said it was a terible display. Will Prior sit out the year or play at North is the big question.

Well round one done and dusted.
Raiders didn't fire but I suppose we all expected that. I see Spencer played two's . I wonder how long that will last and if so will he stay. Big unit they need up forward.
Wodonga choked . Enough said.
Yarra ka boom they have plenty in the tank so look out.My only concern is with Fevola. If he plays these one offs and get's injuried Yarra wouldn't be happy campers.
Rovers after Coombes a handy pick up but just wondering how dirty Mytrleford are really.....
North started off ok even if Aker said it was a terible display. Will Prior sit out the year or play at North is the big question.
Prior will be cleared within the fortnight, East Perth have no hold on him just playing hard ball!!

Well I've there's more Burbridge then just leaving Chiltern due to work.Was told not sure how true but the paid him for two years around $20000. Also he didn't leave they came to an agreement because of a off field incident involving a netballer. But in the end this could be all rumors. With Prior the big question will north pay out his contract. Wait and see??
North should get a bumper crowd on sunday.

Well I've there's more Burbridge then just leaving Chiltern due to work.Was told not sure how true but the paid him for two years around $20000. Also he didn't leave they came to an agreement because of a off field incident involving a netballer. But in the end this could be all rumors. With Prior the big question will north pay out his contract. Wait and see??
North should get a bumper crowd on sunday.
Has plenty of form with this stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fiery clash yesterday at Nth Albury v Yarra. Massive Brawl in the 2nd qtr.
Was at the game sunday and really enjoyed what was a quick, skillful and entertaining match. Yarra just had a little bit more composure and combined really well as a team, especially with their clearances from defense. North supporters should be excited about the rest of the year. The more they play together the cohesion and confidence will improve and they will trouble all sides. Prior and Gramm were both well held and Norths' forays forward were often a little too predictable and wayward. Skill errors at critical times enabled Yarra to turnover Norths' forward moves a little to easily. Would hardly have called the second quarter dust up a massive brawl though!! It was mainly just push and shove and a couple of jumper punches thrown in for good measure.Crowd was'nt as big as I thought it may have been,nonetheless the Hoppers' bean counters I'm sure were very busy sunday night

Was at the game sunday and really enjoyed what was a quick, skillful and entertaining match. Yarra just had a little bit more composure and combined really well as a team, especially with their clearances from defense. North supporters should be excited about the rest of the year. The more they play together the cohesion and confidence will improve and they will trouble all sides. Prior and Gramm were both well held and Norths' forays forward were often a little too predictable and wayward. Skill errors at critical times enabled Yarra to turnover Norths' forward moves a little to easily. Would hardly have called the second quarter dust up a massive brawl though!! It was mainly just push and shove and a couple of jumper punches thrown in for good measure.Crowd was'nt as big as I thought it may have been,nonetheless the Hoppers' bean counters I'm sure were very busy sunday night

was there also and your summary is pretty much spot on. Prior and Gram will improve dramatically as the season progresses, was surprised by Durbidge, thought he was pretty impressive first up. Not sure about Taylor & Thompson in the backline at the same time though (a little one-paced). Encouraging signs for the Hoppers. Bring on Anzac Day, should be a ripper of a game.

See FEV is playing for Griffith this weekend in the R.F.L. BECAUSE Yarra carn't afford to pay him every week.
Honestly this is bullshit i would hate to be the player that has to make way for him every time he plays for Yarra

Hey listen Referee if you have no idea what you are talking about then say nothing.
You reckon you know all about what Yarra and the fev are doing you blokes are so way off the mark it is laughable some of the stuff i read here about Yarrawonga and what they are paying players and how much debt their in is stuff made for the comedy club.
You guys keep questioning the young blokes i can tell you they love it they play in front of big crowds the reserves are flogging everyone and they only have 4 doing the road trip and two of them are locals
And by the way learn how to spell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back