Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone can watch that but it's an interview with Textor saying he's confident it'll all get done by November.

That must be worrying for Everton supporters.

Dunno, haven't heard that before. I thought you might have meant it from the Multi-club philosophy that he has, which I don't like.
Yeah that too. Thought the whole issue was he's asset rich cash poor. Thought his French club was in a bit of trouble.

Yeah that too. Thought the whole issue was he's asset rich cash poor. Thought his French club was in a bit of trouble.
Nah, I think it was related to the financial rules in France. They spent big in the window just done and he's sold other parts of the club to bring the club into profit.

777 reportedly on the verge of collapse

Everton fans dodged a bullet there. So happy they'll have to sell their 20% share in MVFC now, those leeches had an agreement that would see them accumulate up to 70% shares over 5 years.

A few of us said this at the time they were first linked to Everton, but it would have been a disaster.

A few of us said this at the time they were first linked to Everton, but it would have been a disaster.

Yes, I had already done my research into them and determined they were asset leveraging scum. I wouldn't even wish them on bluenoses.

I'm glad they never got any more shares at MVFC. Their backer has taken over, I'm not sure how a fire sale of assets works but they almost certainly won't be getting the share price they want now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back