James Van Hoof- North U17:)
Luke Tapscott- North U17
Simon Potts- North U17
Maks Pakula- North U17
Craig Pitt- Glenelg U17
Jack Kelly- Glenelg U17

:) All GUNS

Ridiculous comment.

PAC aren't nearly as good as Sacred Heart.

Xavier anihilated PAC when you visited Melbourne back in March.
I would rate Xavier and Sacred Heart as similar ability schools

LOOK AT THIS LIST OF PLAYERS

Kriston Thompson- North Reserves:)
Nathan Daniel- Eagles Reserves:)
Max Clarke- Norwood U19:)
James Byers- Sturt U19
Justin Stoyanoff- Eagles U19
Jack Trengrove - Sturt U17:)
Stewart Fincher- Norwood U17:)
James Prest- South U17
Nick Whettstone- West U17
Angus Rowntree- Eagles U17
Luke Tapscott- North U17
Simon Potts- North U17
Maks Pakula- North U17
Craig Pitt- Glenelg U17
Jack Kelly- Glenelg U17

whats the name of the indigenous player and the chf. They are damn good players

James Byers- Sturt U19
James Prest- South U17
Luke Tapscott- North U17
Simon Potts- North U17
Maks Pakula- North U17
Craig Pitt- Glenelg U17
Jack Kelly- Glenelg U17

Thats also tyhe list that has lost numerous times this year therefore not strongest side

what hes saying is that they have an awsome list but havent been able to put them on the park
no doubt sacred heart have a better list but PAC can do better than they are...plus they have lost twice not several times..

just wondering is PAC the school who came to vic to play round robins? if so please stay in your own state you blokes were duds.

its ridiculous PAC took over literally a 1/4 strength side over to melbourne then another 1/2 the players got injured...there not as bad as all the melbourne schools think

James Byers- Sturt U19
James Prest- South U17
Luke Tapscott- North U17
Simon Potts- North U17
Maks Pakula- North U17
Craig Pitt- Glenelg U17
Jack Kelly- Glenelg U17

who gives a **** about sanfl under 17s teams?? thats not an accomplishment

nice joke

no sh1t stop making excuses, you dont travel to another state with that weaka side. you may have had a few injuries but nothing to the extent where they couldnt knock over mentone who are currently going to play off for 5th and 6th with trinity. you boys are ment to be best in state! step up!

Words PAC - strong and sport simply do not go together. Well they did not in my day.

Strongest schools traditionally were Sacred Heart, Rostrevor, St MIcks.

Im well out of the loop now so who does dominate SA school footy?

Words PAC - strong and sport simply do not go together. Well they did not in my day.

Strongest schools traditionally were Sacred Heart, Rostrevor, St MIcks.

Im well out of the loop now so who does dominate SA school footy?

In my day it was Sacred Heart and Rostrevor with PAC/ St Peter's sometimes challenging. I think the main difference was that Sacred Heart boys had to be good at football because if that didn't work out, they would be working in the local surf shop, peroxiding their hair and working as sales reps for oakley or worse playing in the reserves for the Bays. Rossi boys wanted to exceed at football or otherwise they would be condemned to a life of working in their family's restaurant, concreting, fruit n veg or market gardening business. PAC and Saints boys weren't too concerned because they always had their Medical/Law/Accounting or Stock broking careers to fall back on.;)

mmmm yeh thats better then st. michaels...the captain of the all-australian team brad ebert and a sanfl premiership player sam fairclough followed up by another 3 reserves players....mmm p.a.c are heaps good :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my day it was Sacred Heart and Rostrevor with PAC/ St Peter's sometimes challenging. I think the main difference was that Sacred Heart boys had to be good at football because if that didn't work out, they would be working in the local surf shop, peroxiding their hair and working as sales reps for oakley or worse playing in the reserves for the Bays. Rossi boys wanted to exceed at football or otherwise they would be condemned to a life of working in their family's restaurant, concreting, fruit n veg or market gardening business. PAC and Saints boys weren't too concerned because they always had their Medical/Law/Accounting or Stock broking careers to fall back on.;)

Yea good one mate that joke hasnt been said like 5 million times. Stop trying to make excuses for being shit at sport like seriously its pathetic just accept it and move on

:thumbsdown:
mmmm yeh thats better then st. michaels...the captain of the all-australian team brad ebert and a sanfl premiership player sam fairclough followed up by another 3 reserves players....mmm p.a.c are heaps good :thumbsdown:

Yeh saint Micks are hell strong:thumbsdown: They cant even put up a side against sacred heart this wk because they know they are going to get rhomped!! and good on u boys u hav a couple of guns that play for u on the odd occassion but other than that u got nothin boys!

ps. but kee tryin :thumbsu:

In my day it was Sacred Heart and Rostrevor with PAC/ St Peter's sometimes challenging. I think the main difference was that Sacred Heart boys had to be good at football because if that didn't work out, they would be working in the local surf shop, peroxiding their hair and working as sales reps for oakley or worse playing in the reserves for the Bays. Rossi boys wanted to exceed at football or otherwise they would be condemned to a life of working in their family's restaurant, concreting, fruit n veg or market gardening business. PAC and Saints boys weren't too concerned because they always had their Medical/Law/Accounting or Stock broking careers to fall back on.;)[/QUOTE]

bit delirious are we? i think u mean they have their parents money to fall back on, or rather that's all they have.

If PAC where the strongest school in SA then they would of made the State Knockout finals. I know that Rostrevor cheated you boys out of the finals but if you were the strongest team then you would not of been in a situation where you had to beat a mediocre team by a certain margin to get in, just like SHC made the finals easierly by winning as many games as we could by beating the teams that are weaker than us. yes St. Micks did beat us but they didn't want to play us again as they ran scared when we were meant to play. and wrote in their school newsletter that they had a bye that week

hahahaha what the hell are u on about in a school newsletter its about eltting people know we dont have a game....were the oens who called u last wednesday and tried to arrange a mid-week game with our best team...guess who said NO ouch didnt wanna lose again boys? hahahaha

oh also i forgot we beat you without

sam fairclough - 30 league games
travis lane - state u/16's
brett prior - mannnn mountain u/19 port magpies
and the versatile brett afford - u/19 eagles

ohhh but yeh yous had a full team.....OOOOPSY DAISSSSSY!!!!!!

Ohh whats that your coach refused to play us because he didnt have enough faith in your team to play us the second time........ OUCH good to see the loyalty

Remove this Banner Ad

PAC strongest school in SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back