PAC strongest school in SA

Remove this Banner Ad

hahahaha what the hell are u on about in a school newsletter its about eltting people know we dont have a game....were the oens who called u last wednesday and tried to arrange a mid-week game with our best team...guess who said NO ouch didnt wanna lose again boys? hahahaha

why should they have even listened to the call... you showed SHC no respect and deserve none in return...

the coach wanted to play....the principal was the one who made the decision....speak to him about it mate we woulda been more then happy to beat yous again...mmmmm it was sooo goood

the coach wanted to play....the principal was the one who made the decision....speak to him about it mate we woulda been more then happy to beat yous again...mmmmm it was sooo goood

How long ago was that game... i think it was week 2 of term one... 3 months ago... you boys really are hanging on tight to that win arent you... might aswell, its the only thing your gonna have to show for this pathetic season of yours...

My mother happens to work with a bloke from the st micks 1sts mum and I spoke to her about it and she stated and I qoute "The boys wanted to play again although they doubted they could win it but the coach made the decision not to. I think it was so that they could say that Sacred Heart couldn't beat them in 07" Hmmmmmm funny how catalyst has a different story to other memebers of the team

Xavier is coming to Adelaide next year to spank all of you Crow Eaters.
Then you'll have something to whinge about!

My Hiney hurts...
Who caught the number of that bus...
That Victorian slept with my missus...
I've never had a bloke kick 10 on me before...
I heard they get paid to play for their school...

All in good time gents, all in good time!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

PAC strongest school in SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back