Pac vs Rossi 31st may who will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

This game could potentionally come down to define who will advance in the knockout cup who will win?

Mate seeing rostrevor play on the weekend i fell they deserve to go in favourites against pac. Sacred heart did well to come back from such a margain and i applaud them for that but you could see it as rossi's letting there game slip..

panos will get shut down by the return of van hoof comfortably or another by the name of jack stephens who is a class defender, and i think tapscott and trengove will be able to match it with nelligan quite comfortably

panos very over rated, for him to kick was it 6 and 8? shows the lack of key defenders in shc and st michs. nelligan is a good player but a hog. pac for me. tough physical game from them well get them over the line.

Obrien on the wing kicks a couple every match, and as said above, Fitzgerald is a great player and will kick some.

Bamford is a quality player down back along with Jonas

Sorry, but I cant see Rossi losing, we'll see though

The answer was PAC, J Stephens shut down Panos completely infact I think the only goals he kicked were from downfield free kicks. Nelligan was quiet, the PAC first quarter set up the game, and for most of the game it was PAC's to lose. Rossies came at PAC late but PAC were able to hold the nerve and record a 19 point victory.

PAC keeps the dream alive, absolute quality game PAC's backline was to good for rossi's forwards, an with rossis heavy reliance on Nelligan, who had a quiet game, PAC came away with the goods. Go you mighty reds!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzgerald wills panos nelligan all beaten comfortably...PAC easy win yet to play a game with a full squad..

obviously the crows know his name seeing as they were watching him on the weekend u obviously havent seen them play

potts is the next BIG thing. forget the shc softy's with huge egos, potts is nothing but class.

huge ego's...i think not. u boys are the ones who cum on here boasting about how good u are yet u cant beat us week in week out. ur school footy must be rather promising if our 3rds can beat ur 2nds with an average team. yep talk it up mate, we pump u every year even with ur scholarship players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pac vs Rossi 31st may who will win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back