Paddy Dangerfield is a squealing little bitch like everyone is saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

If he plays tonight and I'm pretty certain he will. The whole week has been theatre orchestrated by Dangerfield.
Got to give him credit for his ability to command the attention of every single media outlet with his attention whoring.
I give him no credit, the dickheded media just have far call better to dribble about.

Paddy playing.

disgunbegood.gif

patrick-dangerfield_1xctm7wgmvjzd1b8gdd459koy9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PD is an apprentice at this, Aaron Sandilands is the master of being pissweak. He stubs his toe and cries like a little girl and won't go back on when his pathetic club need him.

I love the difference between Hodge and Danger in terms of dealing with Injuries.

Hodge lifted his arms and let a few soon to be Geelong chokers bash his broken ribs whilst laughing. After the game when questioned, said "the ribs were fine" and him, his premiership medallion and his norm smith medal went on their merry way with the fuss expected of a tough footballer.

Dangerfield went down like he had more leg compound fractures than AFL all time clanger records, after tripping over his dislodged diaphragm and stubbing his toe. After the game, the poor little fella iced his pinky during the presser, and rocked a moon boot all week, likely distracting his club so much that they forgot to do any football when they went to adelaide the following week.

Is there some sort of Dangerfield go fund me page that I can contribute to to help the poor little munchkin out?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love the difference between Hodge and Danger in terms of dealing with Injuries.

Hodge lifted his arms and let a few soon to be Geelong chokers bash his broken ribs whilst laughing. After the game when questioned, said "the ribs were fine" and him, his premiership medallion and his norm smith medal went on their merry way with the fuss expected of a tough footballer.

Dangerfield went down like he had more leg compound fractures than AFL all time clanger records, after tripping over his dislodged diaphragm and stubbing his toe. After the game, the poor little fella iced his pinky during the presser, and rocked a moon boot all week, likely distracting his club so much that they forgot to do any football when they went to adelaide the following week.

Is there some sort of Dangerfield go fund me page that I can contribute to to help the poor little munchkin out?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah it's under injureddangerfingeredhawthorn.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Paddy Dangerfield is a squealing little bitch like everyone is saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back