Training PAFC Pre-Season Training Pics | Friday 20th January 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Every photo I've seen of Aliir this preseason he is wearing white sports socks, unlike everyone else who is wearing the official kit of either black socks or black socks with a teal ring.

Obviously doesn't really matter or affect training etc., but seems a strange thing for the club to let slide. Like he does look kind of badass in them but also its a bit unprofessional lol. Just a weird out of place thing to happen consistently.

Every photo I've seen of Aliir this preseason he is wearing white sports socks, unlike everyone else who is wearing the official kit of either black socks or black socks with a teal ring.

Obviously doesn't really matter or affect training etc., but seems a strange thing for the club to let slide. Like he does look kind of badass in them but also its a bit unprofessional lol. Just a weird out of place thing to happen consistently.
Pretty sure Nike doesn't sponsor the club
1674389567035.png
While I'm sure black socks may be preferred, I doubt training sock consistency is high on any club's list of priorities, quickly looked at a few club training galleries and players are wearing all sorts of shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This pic of Dixon marking is triggering. Such shitty technique. Jumps up at the ball rather than forward. Butt tucked in rather than fending off the defender. Ripe for the spoil.

1674428029524.png

Sack Aliir

Remove this Banner Ad

Training PAFC Pre-Season Training Pics | Friday 20th January 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back