Random Parenting........

Remove this Banner Ad

I am the happy father of none.

All of my money is spent on me, and if I decide on a whim that I want to go out tonight - I will.

My house is clean, my car is nice, and I'm thinking of planning a trip to Japan in March... just because.

Yay parenting.

tenor.gif

All of my money is spent on me, and if I decide on a whim that I want to go out tonight - I will.

My house is clean, my car is nice, and I'm thinking of planning a trip to Japan in March... just because.

Yay parenting.

tenor.gif

So you just count your millions?

Yay parenting.

tenor.gif
We do have access to babysitters you

I am the happy father of none one cat.

All of my money is spent on me the bloody cat, and if I decide on a whim that I want to go out tonight - I will but only after I've fed the cat and made sure she's happy.

My house is clean except when the cat makes a mess, my car is nice, and I'm thinking of planning a trip to Japan in March... just because but in reality I can't just go without making plans because I own a cat.

Yay parenting.

tenor.gif

FTFY ;)

When all the other people in the old folks home get their kids and grandkids coming in, ol' Jade will be looking forlornly over and thinking "I wish my ****ing cat would come visit".

When all the other people in the old folks home get their kids and grandkids coming in, ol' Jade will be looking forlornly over and thinking "I wish my ******* cat would come visit".

I'll be looking forward to the big breasted personal nurse I've hired from my estate to look after me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People that don't want to have kids shouldn't have kids, and people that aren't sure if they want kids or not shouldn't have kids. Only those that want kids should have them.

Despite the pisstakery of recent posts in here it's good to see that people posting in this thread realise that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back