Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Goorj would bring in Tony Ronaldson, John Dorge, Mark Worthington, Darren Perry and Luke Kendall to close out if he could.

Nick Kay must give Goorj big Ronaldson vibes.

No other way to explain the love.

Goorjan sucking Giannis' dick there. Did he really need to talk to him for that long?
Imagine the talk.

You played so well mate, can't believe I put the best player the game has seen in Nick Kay on you and you still played well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goorj would bring in Tony Ronaldson, John Dorge, Mark Worthington, Darren Perry and Luke Kendall to close out if he could.

Tony "The Bear" Ronaldson, he used to be ferocious on the court, the Boomers could do with him right now.

He was ferocious off the court too, I saw him losing his shit at his kids in a supermarket carpark back when he was a Wildcat.

He had a short fuse.

We're terrible in transition. Giddey and Daniel's just way too many turnovers
Going to Daniels at the end made no sense. Delly move was good but we needed points so why not go to Mcveigh. Probably the main issue with grandpa is there's no thought to O, always D.

That’s correct. But can someone explain how Greece are ranked ahead of us with a worse points differential than us and Spain. That’s what they currently have on the official website at the moment.
Head to head. If Canada win then it goes back to point diff as head to head will all be even between the 3 teams

That’s correct. But can someone explain how Greece are ranked ahead of us with a worse points differential than us and Spain. That’s what they currently have on the official website at the moment.

It’s on head to head, so if Canada lose, Greece finish 3rd and Australia are last.

We're terrible in transition. Giddey and Daniel's just way too many turnovers

Someone really, desperately, needs to tell them both to KISS.

Keep it ****ing simple stupid.

I don't need to see the best pass ever. I just need to see the one most likely to lead to a score.

If Canada win let’s hope this is the wake up call we needed. They did more than enough to win the game but missed free throws and just some very dumb passes costly.

The one where we face up an easy 2 for Mills to shoot and miss the 3 was absolute stupidity. Plus way too many Hail Mary half court passes that haven’t come off once all week!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back