Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Was thon maker playing ?
No.

Still hasnt been cleared by FIBA to play for them, but hoping for a ruling this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am fascinated to see how this USA team plays. Stacked with stars, more so since the Dream Team, but I’ve always maintained that they would rather look good losing than get down in the trenches.

Not entirely true and perhaps a bit of a stereotype one might say.

Not entirely true and perhaps a bit of a stereotype one might say.
Perhaps. Stereotypes usually have a portion of truth behind them. They can buckle down late in matches if necessary, usually on the back of someone like LeBron. But they do tend to go into Globetrotter mode when those stars get together. I'm not sure it's deliberate, maybe subconsciously they're probably trying to impress each other. Time will tell.

The draw for both the men's and women's tournaments have been added to the OP, and will appear in the first post on each page of this thread.

Expand either the men's or women's section - or both - according to whichever you're interested in looking at.

Here are dates and time of the 3 Aussie basketball teams pool games. The 3rd game for Boomers the time just gets cut off is 9.30PM AEST

1722090936582.png a 1722090679891.png

Last edited:
Here are dates and time of the 3 Aussie basketball teams pool games. The 3rd game for Boomers the time just gets cut off is 9.30PM AEST

Oh damn. I’m going to have to pass on watching the eagles get spanked in the derby and watch the boomers instead. What a shame…

Thats awesome, I'd assumed they'd all be in the middle of the night like the warm-up games.

Now, how to watch? Do we have to make do with chopped up dregs that 9s tv channels will no doubt serve up, or will Stan be doing on-demand full games?

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back