Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats awesome, I'd assumed they'd all be in the middle of the night like the warm-up games.

Now, how to watch? Do we have to make do with chopped up dregs that 9s tv channels will no doubt serve up, or will Stan be doing on-demand full games?
Check the broadcast thread, as a couple of hours ago I put 4 posts that say what 9, Stan, ABC and 9 Radio are providing.

9Now will have 40 channels so they will no doubt broadcast games in full on one of those channels. Stan will do the same, and if you have the highest subscription you will get it in 4K Ultra HD whereas 9 Now is Full HD.

LeBron as the male flag bearer for the US, yeah nah.

Surely you don’t give the honour of flag bearer to someone who has chosen not to compete at multiple Olympics. I get what an amazing NBA career he’s had over a long period but someone who doesn’t place the Olympics as his highest goal, is not the best representative.

Come at me.

LeBron as the male flag bearer for the US, yeah nah.

Surely you don’t give the honour of flag bearer to someone who has chosen not to compete at multiple Olympics. I get what an amazing NBA career he’s had over a long period but someone who doesn’t place the Olympics as his highest goal, is not the best representative.

Come at me.
Voted on by the all the us athletes. Think they know best who they want

Check the broadcast thread, as a couple of hours ago I put 4 posts that say what 9, Stan, ABC and 9 Radio are providing.

9Now will have 40 channels so they will no doubt broadcast games in full on one of those channels. Stan will do the same, and if you have the highest subscription you will get it in 4K Ultra HD whereas 9 Now is Full HD.
Awesome, thanks mate

Thats awesome, I'd assumed they'd all be in the middle of the night like the warm-up games.

Now, how to watch? Do we have to make do with chopped up dregs that 9s tv channels will no doubt serve up, or will Stan be doing on-demand full games?

Stream every live sporting event on 9Now, capturing every Olympic + Paralympic moment Live and in Full HD 1080p.

Stan the same but they have 4k as well.

I'm pretty sure the 9Now streaming service will have it all live or on-demand. Just need to make an account.

Stream every live sporting event on 9Now, capturing every Olympic + Paralympic moment Live and in Full HD 1080p.

Stan the same but they have 4k as well.

Stan will also have foreign broadcasts too - not sure if that'll just that particular broadcaster's main channel, or different feeds for different sports though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0edb706d6e48ffc6fc059af3f4540bd5

The issue with the jersey is that AUSTRALIA is either too high up and big enough font wise. It needs to sit lower IMHO

It really is a trash jersey in almost all respects. ASICS clearly trying to minimise merch sales.

It’s not even a basketball jersey, it’s a generic tank top, pathetic.
In terms of world basketball uniforms, its the brian goorjian cut matisse thybuklle of uniforms

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back