Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

BRYCE COTTON a winner and great team man. Multiple MVP of a league that has included Kay, Landale, Giddey, Mcveigh, Magnay, Goulding, etc. Annoyed how he couldn't get citizenship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reckon from here on out we should only hire coaches from outside our Aussie system.

There’s this crazy bath water drinking bullshit that goes on inside where there’s this idea that we’re going to “outwork” our opponents cause we’re blue collar working class. It permeates through all our players we develop, our national teams, our coaching and game style and it’s just absolute bullshit cause this is professional sport, they’re all working hard you dumb ass **** knuckles.

Watching opposition actually have skills and a gameplan. **** me.

i reckon from here on out we should only hire coaches from outside our Aussie system.

There’s this crazy bath water drinking bullshit that goes on inside where there’s this idea that we’re going to “outwork” our opponents cause we’re blue collar working class. It permeates through all our players we develop, our national teams, our coaching and game style and it’s just absolute bullshit cause this is professional sport, they’re all working hard you dumb ass **** knuckles.

Watching opposition actually have skills and a gameplan. **** me.

Forever and a day aussies are seen as tough hard working peoples. In the past we'd be happy to share the court with the best nations, and if americans or its media mention australia we get all giddy and beat our chests bowing to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back