Summer Paris 2024 - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This water polo sport has so many whistles and I don’t understand what’s happening

Wait till you see Hungary against one of the big European nations if you don’t get out with scratch marks you haven’t been in the pool lol

This water polo sport has so many whistles and I don’t understand what’s happening

I don't understand why people would want to play water polo.

I guess it would be a good sport to play if you like being in the pool a lot but you aren't good enough to make it as a swimmer.

Wait till you see Hungary against one of the big European nations if you don’t get out with scratch marks you haven’t been in the pool lol
If you don't get out with a broken nose and a black eye you haven't really played the Hungarians

Can’t twig who this world feed Aussie commentator is on the water polo but I’m sure I’ve heard him before in years past (and I reckon he’s slightly less impartial compared to other Aussie world feed commentators, which I love).

Can someone help me out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t twig who this world feed Aussie commentator is on the water polo but I’m sure I’ve heard him before in years past (and I reckon he’s slightly less impartial compared to other Aussie world feed commentators, which I love).

Can someone help me out?
John Harker.

The man who bursts through your front door as you’re doing laundry and tries to get you to use Napisan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back