Summer Paris 2024 - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

No content from me today, literally haven’t had a free minute.

Lots of athletics today, get excited.

The Headliners are:
7:42 womens Rowing pairs - qualified 2nd.
10:00 Mens Tennis Doubles Semi Finals
10:23 Mens windsurfing - Guaranteed Medal, good chance at Gold
4:00am BMX semi finals
4:30am Mens 50 Free final - Cam Mckevoy Qualfied fastest.
4:36am Womens 200 Back final - Kaylee Mckeown Qualified 2nd
5:30 BMX finals mens and Womens - Qualified 1st for Womens in the qtrs.

I'm hoping I can doze from about 9-3am tonight. Been yawning for the last coupla hours already.

I’m a little annoyed the Kookaburras are on at 8:45 (Adelaide time), Boomers 9:00, women’s water polo 9:30. Space them out please!

Also is says in the lineup that Kaylee is doing the 200IM? I genuinely thought she wasn’t? Did I completely miss that?

I'm hoping I can doze from about 9-3am tonight. Been yawning for the last coupla hours already.
I worked from 2am-4pm today with an hour off for driving from one workplace to another. I am wrecked. Today was a struggle.

Weekend gives me some chance to recover, not much though.

For LA I plan on taking the duration of the Olympics off, stuff it.

I’m a little annoyed the Kookaburras are on at 8:45 (Adelaide time), Boomers 9:00, women’s water polo 9:30. Space them out please!

Also is says in the lineup that Kaylee is doing the 200IM? I genuinely thought she wasn’t? Did I completely miss that?
She is doing the 200IM. Being hyped bigger than the womens 400 at world champs last year. 4 absolute stars competing for 3 medals.

Yes Kaylee was always doing the 200IM. She has the fastest time in the world this year.

As it features two other Paris golden girls - McIntosh & Douglas - some are saying this is the race of the Games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is doing the 200IM. Being hyped bigger than the womens 400 at world champs last year. 4 absolute stars competing for 3 medals.
That’s incredible, so excited about this. Not sure how I missed it. I guess maybe I heard that she wasn’t doing the 400IM and assumed that she wouldn’t do the 200 either. Glad I’m wrong!

You might have got that mixed up with the 400 IM. She has the 2nd maybe 3rd fastest time in 2024 and said she wont swim that. She commited to the 200 IM before trials.

Mexicans fot ripled off in the diving.Now ay should their final dive execution narks varied from 7.0 to 8.5. If they had of gotten 8.0 and 8.5s they woul have got an extra 2.6 pts and Chinese only won by 2.5 pts.

Yes I finally worked out how the bloody formula works

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back