Summer Paris 2024 - Swimming

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the mixed medley. The women did awesome, Iona did well, Emma was huge against the men, ZSC seemed to gain ground on the men, and Kyle…was laughing most of his leg, seeing him absolutely carve up the race lol
I only saw the last 120m but looks like you were right last night that they go with Kyle for the final leg to use his hunt them down approach to get a medal.

He will pick up 5.5 seconds over MOC but I dont think McKeon only gives up 5 5 sec on Temple in the Fly. Kayle and ZSC have to swim the other 2 legs.

Good strategy to have the men last and have the other swimmers as rabbits to chase.
Is McKeown in for the backstroke in the final?
It's the opposite. The difference between sexes is less in the freestyle. That's why most countries were swimming women last. It's a difficult situation for Australia with Kyle so strong and the men so weak in the three form strokes.

I only saw the last 120m but looks like you were right last night that they go with Kyle for the final leg to use his hunt them down approach to get a medal.

He will pick up 5.5 seconds over MOC but I dont think McKeon only gives up 5 5 sec on Temple in the Fly. Kayle and ZSC have to swim the other 2 legs.
The difference between the two, based on times is about 6 seconds.

The difference between MOC and Chalmers is about 5.

The difference between the two, based on times is about 6 seconds.

The difference between MOC and Chalmers is about 5.
Kyle is so much faster in a relay so thats why if you look at his best relay legs its about 46.50 and MOC bests are about 52.00.

The difference for us in the back is like 3 second so definitely going with Kaylee.

Harder to do the breastroke because ZSC doesn't do the 100 but Yong was about 8 seconds faster so we will be going a man there.

Really comes down to free and butterfly.

The difference for us in the back is like 3 second so definitely going with Kaylee.

Harder to do the breastroke because ZSC doesn't do the 100 but Yong was about 8 seconds faster so we will be going a man there.

Really comes down to free and butterfly.
8 seconds faster than whom?

AdelaideGT do you know if World Athletics have published their Statistics Handbook on their website, like they have the past dozen yeats or so for Olympics and World Champs?

I've been keeping an eye out for it for the last 3 or 4 weeks but can find anything, only prior years publication.

If so, do u have a link?

Tried to DM Angus at athsSTATS but he doesnt take DMs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Swimming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back