Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

There is also a 'no commentary' track stream on 9Now. And you could always listen to Bruce McAvaney on ABC radio.

Carrying a lot of hair didn't hurt Flojo, she may have had some assistance though.

hq720.jpg
Looks very natty in that pic 😂

Rob Walker and his American counterpart? I really like them.
I like Walker, but his World Athletics normal co-commentator, ex British middle distance runner from the 1980's Tim Hutchings, I reckon he is a lot better that the American.

Moloney pulling out of the decathlon, that's a bad blow for the Dingoes, that's Roy and HG's name for the track and field team.

Every other Aussie team has a name except the track and field team so they decided to give them one.

Moloney looked proppy in the long jump. I heard he'd had injury troubles over the last few years - seeing Cedric Dubler basically drag him over the finish line for Bronze and a new National Record was one the top moments of Tokyo

Jemima Montag getting awarded her bronze medal for the race walk, a great dingo, a bronze is worth a gold in track and field.

It's easier to win gold for the Dolphins in the swimming than it is for the Dingoes to win gold in the track and field.

Some decent front running by Japanese runner Yamamoto in the 5000m.

Might be the right tactic to sneak into final. Bit like a cycling road race with the peleton chasing and trying to work out when to get serious to try and catch her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a really fast heat, usually in the distance heats they try and run a really slow pace to conserve energy. Aussie Ryan well out of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back