Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Great run by Rose Davies

Pity Izzy didn't get there, maybe too much front running.

Seemed like a team effort, Batt Doyle went hard to try and stretch them out and let Davies sit back to get the good run home.

They looked like they were working together to try to get one of them through to the final, Davies will be on her own now though.

Great jump by Daniel G in Decathlon high jump. Cleared it easily. Hope he jumps higher closer to his 2.00m PB. I know its on delay but want ro see his next attempt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprise a WR in a new event and given leg Brown anchored.

Lots of national records and its just the heats.

Surprised Poland didnt qualify but French coming second got crowd roaring.

No surprise a WR in a new event and given leg Brown anchored.

Lots of national records and its just the heats.

Surprised Poland didnt qualify but French coming second got crowd roaring.

I thought that was a new event, I've never seen a mixed relay before, I thought it was a men's relay at first.

I don't mind it though, the more relay events the better, they are great to watch.

Brings back some bad memories when I dropped the baton in our school relay, I blamed the guy handing it to me though.

It was a bad hand off.

I thought that was a new event, I've never seen a mixed relay before, I thought it was a men's relay at first.

I don't mind it though, the more relay events the better, they are great to watch.

Brings back some bad memories when I dropped the baton in our school relay, I blamed the guy handing it to me though.

It was a bad hand off.
Its been at the world champs since 2017 and was in Tokyo.

Its a soft WR as not much specialization has happened.

Its been at the world champs since 2017 and was in Tokyo.

Its a soft WR as not much specialization has happened.

I don't remember much about Tokyo, it didn't feel like an Olympics with the lack of crowds there and being delayed a year.

This Olympics is showing how important crowds are to the event, you can't beat a packed stadium for the track and field.

I don't remember much about Tokyo, it didn't feel like an Olympics with the lack of crowds there and being delayed a year.

This Olympics is showing how important crowds are to the event, you can't beat a packed stadium for the track and field.
Tokyo had some great running in particular, and some good stuff in the field .

Yeah no crowds meant you didnt get a buzz, but the athletes delivered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back