Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Pole Vault qualifying just starting too - though it may be some time before our World Champ Nina Kennedy takes her first attempt.

Foxtel & 9 was the worst coverage and commentary I have ever seen/heard.

After a day or two I switched off and found a world feed stream which had Bruce McAvaney & Nicole Livingstone (swimming) & Bruce also doing aths later on.

I tweeted how thankful I was to have found it. Nicole tweeted me to ask if she could get the link as friends of hers had also found the Aussie coverage woeful.
Daley Thompsons athletics commentary was the most fun and entertaining i have ever heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early the men's 400m heats the big 3 Benjamin, Warholm and Dos Santos all cruised thru with the first 2 winning and Dos Santos turned off with 30 to go and 2 snuck past him.

Kennedy over easily at 4.40.

Geez I love this "live" rewind function on Stan. Does 9 Now have it? Guess I should give it a try.

Edit - gave it a try - no rewind function on 9 Now.

I guess someone may have been injured but 4? Were they saving themselves for relays? (don't know if their countries are even competing) or just gave up?

I guess someone may have been injured but 4? Were they saving themselves for relays? (don't know if their countries are even competing) or just gave up?
I know Sacoor has the 4x4 with Belgium a medal chance, so maybe he’s focussing on that. Still shocked he missed out given his awesome run in the mixed relay. Unsure about the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back