Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess McSweyn will be protesting.

Though he had no chance of getting through, that's what his coach will insist on.

I guess McSweyn will be protesting.

Though he had no chance of getting through, that's what his coach will insist on.
To be honest he looked terrible all race.

Edit: Didn't look comfortable with the slow pace and then couldn't/ had no chance of getting to the front when they ramped up the pace in the final 2-3 laps.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High Jump not going so great.

Joel Baden started with a failure at 2.15 then cleared it before 3 failures at 2.20

Yual Reath cleared 2.15, then XO at 2.20 then 3 failures at 2.24. I reckon 2 of those failures he kissed the bar with his arse. He picked up a knee injury in his European campaign. Looks like more serious than I was aware of.

Brando Starc went XXO at 2.15 the XO at 2.20 and XO at 2.24.

Only 6 have gone onto 2.27 in Group B, including Starc and 8 in Group A have gone on to 2.27 so Starc probably wont make it thru to the final if say 4 or 5 don't clear 2.27 as he had so many failures and will miss out on a countback.

Stupid from Morgan. He had an exit route but moved back inside, had to prod the guy in front of him and then got boxed in even worse than he was.

Can't believe Brandon Starc is still alive in the HJ with all his problems over the past coupla years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back