Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kiwi female commentator's voice is so annoying. Sarah (I think she's a former heptathlete - but not particularly good) has a voice like chalk on a blackboard.

I'm not even sure anyone in the world outside Australasia would understand what the hell she is saying.

Very curious as to why Lyles need a wheelchair? He had covid - ok. He raced and lost and my assumption would be the wheelchair was a prop of deflection/to make it all about him? In true US athlete style.

Please tell me I'm missing something? Was there another injury that required the wheelchair? He tear his hammy off the bone? Broken leg?

He might be a big fan of Dylan Alcott and just wanted to see what it was like to walk in his shoes, I mean ride in his wheelchair.

8 finals tonight including final event of heptathlon on tonight. Here is world athletics preview article

Local TimeAESTSexEventRound
19:30​
3:30 AM​
W4x100 Metres RelayFinal
19:37​
3:37 AM​
WShot PutFinal
19:47​
3:47 AM​
M4x100 Metres RelayFinal
20:00​
4:00 AM​
W400 MetresFinal
20:13​
4:13 AM​
MTriple JumpFinal
20:25​
4:25 AM​
W800 MetresHeptathlon
20:57​
4:57 AM​
W10000 MetresFinal
21:45​
5:45 AM​
M400 Metres HurdlesFinal

Last edited:

Seems like almost every athletics event between 6 & 7 gets saved by 9 to play after their news as if it's live. And then everything gets jumbled up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

France winning their 4 x 400 heat, my Euro team Belgium ran a great heat too leading for most of it and qualifying in third place.

Hopefully one of them can knock off the Yanks in the final.
The French crowd will lift the relay team. A medal is a possibility.

That Spaniard deserves a good slap too.
GT who was it the other day that got in the wrong SF or heat, and if had run the time they did in that other SF/heat would have advanced?

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back