Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

6 months ago the Australian Junior (U20) record for 800m was 1-45.91.

Since then Peyton Craig has run faster than that eight times - EIGHT!!

And now it's 1-44.11 - which, just two years ago, would have been a senior record too.
He might be the one in 2032, on the track, that Oz will have great expectations of.

He might be the one in 2032

We have got a lot of teens that will only be about 26/27 in Brissie - but a lot can happen between now and then.

Seb Sultana (100/200)
Gout Gout (100/200)
Peyton Craig (800/1500?)
Cam Myers (1500/5000?)
Mason McGroder (LJ)

Torrie Lewis (100/200/400?)
Aleksandra Stoilova (100/200)
Claudia Hollingsworth (800/1500)
Delta Amidzovski (100H/LJ)
Marley Raikiwasa (SP/DIS)

can anyone tell me who the guy calling the field events on the world feed is?
first name is John, surname starts with a T. I’ve tried to look it up but I can’t find it, they introduce him at the start but I can’t make sense of it. It’s doing my head in.

A couple of years back I was in hospital. Had to have unexpected surgery. The day after the op I was unable to walk or even stand up straight. Even the Doctors were baffled as to why.

They had to wheel me to the car park for me to drive home. I thought it was temporary and would be fine in a couple of weeks.

Two years later, I still need to use a walking stick to even put the bins out.

The human body is not totally predictable.
Sorry to hear that.....but Lyles hadn't had unexpected surgery, and he was a super fit elite athlete in his 20's. But agree the human body is a unique individual entity, very much like the human mind though. Good to see Lyles made a full recovery though.

Was more mocking Paul Pierce for his infamous wheelchair incident.

I don’t particularly like Lyles and think he probably could have made his own way out but if you are distressed and they put a wheelchair next to you, I dunno.
Yeah my comment was about why Pierce needed the wheelchair:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back