Teams Parramatta

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes they surprised me somewhat

Good to see 4th beat 8th though, no straight sets for the first time under Brad
Under BA, Parramatta have been eliminated in straight sets in 2017 and 2020. You can't be eliminated in SS if you have a win, and we had a win 2019 and 2021.

Under BA, Parramatta have been eliminated in straight sets in 2017 and 2020. You can't be eliminated in SS if you have a win, and we had a win 2019 and 2021.
You can only straight set if you finish top 4

This was the first time we didn't straight set after finishing top 4

That last 10 mins was unbelievable I can't believe they hung on and won.

Let alone come from behind.

I reckon that is parramatta's toughest win since 1986.

I wasn't born until 1994.

So hopefully next week dreams can finally come true and be there to see a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so being a Fremantle, Parramatta, Miami Dolphins fan.

I haven't seen any of them win a comp in my 28 years so hopefully I can finally get one next week.

I am over the 1986 jokes amongst opposition fans.
Mate I was 28 when my Doggies finally broke the drought and saluted in 2016

Lets hope our Eels do the same next week in your 28th year 🤞

Mate I was 28 when my Doggies finally broke the drought and saluted in 2016

Lets hope our Eels do the same next week in your 28th year 🤞
I won't be at work till the Thursday after GF.

Win or lose.

It's going to be a massive party in Parramatta if we win.

Look at Friday night after a prelim. Throw in another 40k next Sunday after a GF win.

Parra’s girls are into the Grand Final as well after thrashing the previously undefeated Roosters. An amazing performance from the girls.

Parra’s girls are into the Grand Final as well after thrashing the previously undefeated Roosters. An amazing performance from the girls.
Next Sunday at Homebush will be a blue and gold parradise.

Penrith already whinging about the tickets how we had an extra 24 hours to get tickets.

Penrith already whinging about the tickets how we had an extra 24 hours to get tickets.

Little brothers always whinge.

We have more fans though

So makes sense we are

I hope so being a Fremantle, Parramatta, Miami Dolphins fan.

I haven't seen any of them win a comp in my 28 years so hopefully I can finally get one next week.

I am over the 1986 jokes amongst opposition fans.
Saints, Broncos and Phins.

I didn’t think many could be worse than me but here we are

Eels ease halves headache as Dylan Brown extends on monster deal

Eels ease halves headache as Dylan Brown extends on monster deal: Transfer Centre​

Andrew Jackson from Fox Sports
December 19th, 2022 9:53 am
The Parramatta Eels have received a huge boost, with star five-eighth Dylan Brown extending with the club until at least the end of the 2025 season.
Brown’s extension was announced by the Eels on Monday morning, with an option in the 22-year-old’s favour to remain at Parramatta until 2031.

Moses REJECTS Tigers in huge $1.25m-a-year call

MOSES SET TO STAY LOYAL

Mitchell Moses is reportedly set to knock back a lucrative Wests Tigers homecoming and stay loyal to the Eels on a long-term deal.
Moses will reject a four-year, $5.2m offer from the Tigers - where he made his NRL debut in 2014 - in favour of Parramatta, according to the Nine papers.
The 28-year-old has a 2024 option at the Eels in his favour that he had to decide by April 1 whether to trigger.
But instead he’ll sign a new long-term deal worth a reported $1.25 million per season that will likely see him retire an Eel.
The exact length of the deal has not been revealed.

Not sure if he is worth $1.25m a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Parramatta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back