party time, excellent

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got lots of money but ive never played poker, can i come?:)

Just reading those words filled my mouth with saliva...

Really looking forward to this game, hopeful of some big performances from guys we wouldn't necessarily expect it from. A bit of form from Gumby and Myers would go down nicely as well.

alright, I'm going to see if there's any chance I can put together a little poker and footy night...despite my tough talk earlier about the missus, I'm going to have to get her on board - please don't tell her I said I'd kick her out :p

Otherwise, maybe we can find a venue at some stage during the year? At the very least we should hook up somewhere in the city maybe and watch a game with some beers

alright, I'm going to see if there's any chance I can put together a little poker and footy night...despite my tough talk earlier about the missus, I'm going to have to get her on board - please don't tell her I said I'd kick her out :p

Otherwise, maybe we can find a venue at some stage during the year? At the very least we should hook up somewhere in the city maybe and watch a game with some beers

That sounds like a plan. When we meet up you might remember me as Kevin Walsh ;)

That sounds like a plan. When we meet up you might remember me as Kevin Walsh ;)

lol I was off me face, but I still remember you mate!! :cool:

My girlfriend still laughs at that! She couldn't believe I was yelling "SEVENZARKSEVEN" at a total stranger on the docklands without any apparent reason or provocation!! :D

Are you sure your not the girl off the Jim Beam add :) Were all fat, hairy and love the "strip tease" :)

ps. Im sure the boys won't mind you bringing over some "lady" friends that share the same sentiments as you.....

HAHA.
Sadly alot of my female friends arn't as crazy about the footy like I am,
or even gaming consoles. I got one friend though, and we go for a few drinks a couple of games of pool :thumbsu:

Someone mentioned a catch up somewhere to watch a game one day,
I'm up for it,but can't be a home game! I'll bring the partner and a friend or two. Need a good sports bar in the city...

HAHA.
or even gaming consoles. I got one friend though, and we go for a few drinks a couple of games of pool :thumbsu:

Someone mentioned a catch up somewhere to watch a game one day,
I'm up for it,but can't be a home game! I'll bring the partner and a friend or two. Need a good sports bar in the city...

You just broke a lot of hearts with that word :cool:

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHA.
or even gaming consoles.

i know the feeling Sam. not a single one of girlfriends get excited about a Saturday night in front of the 50" with beer, pizza and the mighty dons.

and whats worse is they like watching carltank play because they think Fevola is good looking

my lord, i need new friends.

can you believe the Bombers are on Saturday week? Saturday week!! Man, that's ****ing awesome. Great time of year isn't it? 40 degrees, chicks in bikinis, copious amounts of beer, and.... footy?!

Awesome, just awesome. Me, I'm going to welcome the boys back by staying home in front of the 50" bust, open a slab, and kicking back to watch us smash the hapless dogs :cool:

Anyone got anything special planned for the big occasion?

How are you going to see the footy? :confused:

By the way, I'll drop in as well. :D

You just broke a lot of hearts with that word :cool:

:p

Sorry guys :eek:

I'll be disappointed if people on here don't try any pick-up lines on her. Regardless of boyfriend being there or not :p

PS Your partner is a Essendon fan right, Sam?

Yeah he is now,
was a Fitzroy Lions member for about 8yrs.
When they were killed off, he didn't have a bar of the AFL.
Then he met me,now he is an Essendon member with a reserved seat :thumbsu:

i know the feeling Sam. not a single one of girlfriends get excited about a Saturday night in front of the 50" with beer, pizza and the mighty dons.

and whats worse is they like watching carltank play because they think Fevola is good looking

my lord, i need new friends.

Sad isnt it,
they just don't know what they are missing!!!

It's pretty lame that alot chicks only watch the footy because they are only after a perv...not the game,the screamers and the goals. :thumbsdown:
Don't get me wrong,I love when they run past and you can smell the deep heat...woo woo!
Tell your friends to let their hair down one night and enjoy the game to!
WOO FRIDAY 13TH BRING IT ON!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

party time, excellent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back