Remove this Banner Ad

Passionate Pete

Debutant
Oct 23, 2008
In a house.
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi my new firends,
I'm Pete and I'm 27 years old. I have been reading Big Footy since 2003 but have only now have enough courage ask my brother to help me make an account. I am a passionate supporter of the greatest team in the world, Carlton and we are the best because we have Judd. I started supporting them in about October 2006 because my brother said i was a girl because i didn't like footy so i looked in the paper and saw this guy who turned out to be Judd in a Carlton shirt. I like to go to the beach but not the ones with waves because they scare me a bit and my brother always makes me get dumped. My best mates name is Glenn and he is 42 and is supports the Saints. He thinks Carlton are going to climb up the ladder and win a lot of games this year even though he supports the Saints. Glenn almost has the whole set of Pokemon cards but he is missing Blastoise (if anyone wants to trade i will tell him...I think he has two Charazards). I have never played footy but i do play roller hockey and i can go really fast. Me and Glenn play on the same team and Glenn is really good. One time a guy on the other team hit the ball real fast and it hit him in the nuts. I laughed at Glenn and he chucked a psycho and now he wont trade me his spare Charazard even though he has two i think. My favourite food is McDonalds and its pretty lucky because I work there too. I only do one shift a week but and i make all the drinks. I want to become the most popular guy on Big Footy because in the real world I am not very popular because i dont go outside very much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Glenn finally get over it and trade you that Charazard card?

Say hi to Ashley for us. Tell her you post on BigFooty ... chicks love blokes who hang out on internet forums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Passionate Pete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back