Coaching Staff Past Coach: Matthew Knights - Finally gets his second shot - 5/5

Remove this Banner Ad

haha, that would probably be the only thing I'd ever agree with him on! :)

So, you're working on our board? An pack of ultra conservative douche bags...

My 2 cents:

I'm gutted for Knights. Sadly, he was never gonna get the Over 40s in and around the club onside.

The same annoying people who yell "KICK THE BLOODY THING" at games are the same people that wanted Sheedy to coach until he died.

It's an indictment on our club and irregardless of who takes the reins, today is an embarrassing day.

Best Wishes and Good Luck to Knighta.

Let it be said again, People's expectations in 2010 far outweighed our list's ability. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

Pop the champagne everyone! Seriously, all the excuses in here for a dud coach. He was utterly ordinary. Who is the only coach to EVER and I mean EVER coach attack before defence, was a dumb decision.

Great news for Myers as well, might get a coach that plays him in the right position!

Onya knighter, gave us a final series, the greatest anzac win ever, 5 wins over Carlton, dominance over stkilda and a few youngsters like Howlett and Colyer.

Stupid decision. Replacement will do no better (Williams, I mean seriously?). Way to bow to the whining supporters. Should have served out his next 2 yrs. Having said that, I will support the replacement.

Do you realise how negative you sound mate. What is wrong with you? You're not the only one here who has been supporting Knights. Don't be bitter. There's no shame.

And who says its Williams?

Come on, crack a Wild Turkey and join in the fun!! It's a great day for our club...moving forward.:)

Do you realise how negative you sound mate. What is wrong with you? You're not the only one here who has been supporting Knights.

And who says its Williams?

Come on, crack a Wild Turkey and join in the fun!! It's a great day for our club...moving forward.:)

I am realistic, you guys are delusional. The next coach will not be the Messiah (unless it is Hird).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

onya knighter, gave us a final series, the greatest anzac win ever, 5 wins over carlton, dominance over stkilda and a few youngsters like howlett and colyer.

i like this post, ive supporter knighter since the start but in the end he had to go not nowhere near all of he's fault but thats life...good luck in the future mk

I am realistic, you guys are delusional. The next coach will not be the Messiah (unless it is Hird).

Well, if thats the way you see it..... be a cranky barsterd.

btw...delusional is thinking Hird will be our next coach. But i hope you're right...

Now this is only my opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs but I've read all of this thread and I just can't believe things like:
Poor Knighta,
Injuries affected him,
Got us into finals,
Deserved 1 more year,
Never a chance after Sheeds etc etc.

The ONE thing I think everyone is forgetting is that HE WAS A DUD! Was a dud at Port and a dud at Bendigo and the only thing I feel sorry for is that he was appointed. Quarters just said on MMM that we need to remember he is young, has a family and this is probably the end of his coaching career - well, yes and here I do feel sorry for him but the facts are, he doesn't have a career coz he just can't coach.

It's a bit like watching the auditions for Aus Idol and those poor deluded souls who have been told all their lives how talented they are by their families only to get the truth when they put themselves on the line.

Now, let's get a coach who has talent and get on with rebuilding!

Now this is only my opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs but I've read all of this thread and I just can't believe things like:
Poor Knighta,
Injuries affected him,
Got us into finals,
Deserved 1 more year,
Never a chance after Sheeds etc etc.

The ONE thing I think everyone is forgetting is that HE WAS A DUD! Was a dud at Port and a dud at Bendigo and the only thing I feel sorry for is that he was appointed. Quarters just said on MMM that we need to remember he is young, has a family and this is probably the end of his coaching career - well, yes and here I do feel sorry for him but the facts are, he doesn't have a career coz he just can't coach.

It's a bit like watching the auditions for Aus Idol and those poor deluded souls who have been told all their lives how talented they are by their families only to get the truth when they put themselves on the line.

Now, let's get a coach who has talent and get on with rebuilding!

Couldnt have said it better myself. :thumbsu:

Truly great day for the club. :thumbsu:

Id suggest that not many knew of it considering Hamilton, GOD and Richardson were all at Box Hill today as well as a few players and all made hasty exits around half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Staff Past Coach: Matthew Knights - Finally gets his second shot - 5/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back