Past Player - Brodie Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #41 - Brodie Martin

Seems like he cleaned up his disposal. A lot of people were saying he would not make it in the AFL because of his poor disposal. Things seem to have changed after his two games. In his first game he showed speed, class and poise. It was great to see and the crows team could use some of that

How is he tracking? Any chance on getting some footy in soon?

That's really awesome news though, he's back :p:thumbsu: I wonder if he'll get another chance at AFL level this year? Hope he jumps straight back into gear when he gets back with Sturt.

I would have thought that if he were a chance it wouldn't be until rd 18 onwards. The club will be cautious and will want him to get plenty of gametime under the belt. I think a couple afl games late in te year will give him the confidence to really hit the training track hard with the sole aim of securing a spot in our best 22

Love the arrogance in that run; it's good arrogance. Riewoldt is a blistering straight line runner too. Gave it to the Gestapo!

Really hope we get to see him at his best this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie is a run and carry footballer best suited to wing or half back, disposals by foot needs to improve. Felt sorry for him played for Sturt on a Friday night game and played for Adelaide the next day as a Sub, I would keep him a full pre season and allowed to play with his flair will be valuable

I thought so, but i saw people mentioning in the SANFL thread that that they played him in his natural position, not HBF.

Brodie Martin probably needs a really good year to avoid the drop next year.
Not to say I don't like him.

I'm going to say not good, which is disappointing because he had some of the most memorable first couple of games I've seen from a crow.

doing his knee was as good as career over really, real real shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Past Player - Brodie Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back