Past Player - Patrick Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, I saw that Dandy and had a good giggle. Tend to agree with him really, helmets look poo. Also they probably make him MORE of a target anyway.

Danger was asked if he'd wear one.

His responce was to look down the barrell of the camera (inadvertantly giving me wood) and say no chance I'll ever wear one. You'd have more chance of hurting yourself because of the target you'll have on you.

Hahaha anyone see the "fans on one" video with Danger up on afc.com.au at the moment?
Patty got a bit fired up over my question :D
Looks like we won't be seeing the Danger helmet any time soon.
api4b989bc5f7580df6e402.jpg

Shame, really.

Hahahaha I loved his reaction "NO WAY IN HELL!"

matt rendell you are unbelievable. We miss out on ebert for a kid who wont even be at the crows next season. I dont care about this kids name no matter how good it is, thats just another f*** up to add to the list. Usually we say good luck for next season, but patrick, good luck for year 12. :mad::thumbsdown:

absolutely joke. Absolute dead set joke of epic proportions. :mad:

Good luck ebert.

or come over for a year, play two games, then go home for sweet f all

and that is the major concern for us all

basically rendell and craig have ****ed up in a big big way by taking such a massive risk with our future

ffs i am pissed off

which one is the joker and which one is the muppet?

Yes we need pace but we need skilled players just as badly. Plenty of fast players available later, but the highly skilled (Ebert) players go early.

That last one is probably the best. Ebert's disposal is the biggest question mark in his game.

Hilarious. 2nd funniest thread behind the trade week 2 thread when the Crouch/Brown deal was official.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First 10 pages of this thread are gold!! :p Would think a fair few posters would like thier time again. Love Patty :heart::heart:

This thread will always and forever remain a sterling example of why it's a bad idea to get too wrapped up in potential draftees before the draft.

It's always best to leave the U18 watching and phantom speculations to those who can stay calm and detached.

+100000000

Some of the posts on pages 1-5 are some of the best of all time. :D

I want to cry

i guess we'll have a laugh about it later :rolleyes:

I look forward to trading this guy for a 3rd round pick in 2009! Well done Crows! Well ****ing done! :mad:

You're ****ing kidding me? wtf?

Absolutely JOKE. Absolute dead set joke of epic proportions. :mad:

Good luck Ebert.

The difference is Ebert has the potential to be like Ball. Dangerfield will never be like Judd.

Wow, some gems in there! Got to love the last one lol.

I guess those guys never saw Danger play before he got drafted! Even I questioned the decision to draft him over local talent in Ebert, but look how it's turned out. Massive advantage Adelaide!

I guess those guys never saw Danger play before he got drafted! Even I questioned the decision to draft him over local talent in Ebert, but look how it's turned out. Massive advantage Adelaide!

Just watching On The Couch and Mike Sheahan implied (with a big grin) that there will soon be a positive announcement about Danger.

Apparently he stayed in Melbourne today to talk with his manager...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back