Details
Number 15
Height 189cm
Weight 85Kg
DOB 06-07-1990
Debut 2009 Round 10 Vs Carlton
Games 34
Goals 8

Draft history: 2008 NAB AFL Draft 2nd round selection (West Coast) No. 20 overall.

In breaking pre-season news, local oracle, GO EAGLES has predicted a blistering return to form from our beloved Swift. He had this to say:

From careful analysis from pre season footage, and from a source it is quite obvious that Swift is regaining his side stepping he had in junior football and late 2009.

Many have noticed Swift's low skin folds and persistence on the training track, but with the clairvoyant like endorsement of GO EAGLES it looks like the time has finally come for this talented side stepping youngster.

Swift in form and with his subtle side step will be a nightmare for the opposition.
He can really toy with the opposition.

And for any of those concerned about the headband he's been sporting at training, it appears it wont be necessary for much longer, as our resident Nostradamus predicts some male pattern baldness in young Swift's future - sorry Tom.

Gradual natural hair loss can fix that, hey hey.

Without a doubt this is the year of the Swift, there are many who doubt the power of the Swift man but the 2012 season is upon us and all will be revealed.
Following the predictions of Go Eagles, who can doubt Tom Swift's greatness.
He will prove many doubters wrong.

I like being a Swift advocate, so I'm going to throw up some stats that may or may not mean anything, depending on your understanding of validity.
In the past two matches he has played a fraction over a full game on the field (103% match time).
  • 35 disposals
  • 4 marks
  • 7 tackles
  • 1 goal, 2 goal assists
  • 3 clearances
  • 6 inside 50s
  • 126 DT points
  • 174 Hairstyle points
Not a bad effort for one game! :cool:

Ah yes.. Didn't think about this thread.

Worth its own thread on the main board as well. Just quoted it in here for posterity :thumbsu:

I'd do the same thing with the Sampi article that was in the West on Saturday if I could find it online :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth its own thread on the main board as well. Just quoted it in here for posterity :thumbsu:

I'd do the same thing with the Sampi article that was in the West on Saturday if I could find it online :(
Gee didn't Sampi look big!!! (not in the good way either).

The former Christ Church Grammar School student offers a thoughtful answer, hinting it may have been an underlying factor.

"I can't deny that. From a conscious point of view no, but subconsciously maybe that was the thing that got my mind ticking and maybe that was the thing that made me think I had other options,'' he said.

lol i hate you all.

Tom made his comeback to footy last night in Claremont's demolition job of QLD club Southport:
Swifty had one goal to his name, not bad for a return after probably doing very little in the way of footy.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-18/foxtel-cup-match-report-claremont-v-southport
Former West Coast midfielder Tom Swift returned to the Tigers line-up after announcing he was leaving the Eagles at the end of last season to focus on his studies.
Swift, who was taken by the Eagles with pick 20 in the 2008 national draft, was relatively quiet for most of the game but gathered plenty of the ball in the second half after the game was beyond doubt.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-18/foxtel-cup-match-report-claremont-v-southport

Tom made his comeback to footy last night in Claremont's demolition job of QLD club Southport:
Swifty had one goal to his name, not bad for a return after probably doing very little in the way of footy.
Hopefully he'll come back someday, he was the best thing to happen to this club since Ben Cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past player - Tom Swift (2009 - 2012)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back