Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Mar 12, 2002
AFL Club
Sydney
and you mods wonder why people have so much angst towards you. Suzi making harsh accusations about another poster, very severe ones at that and the best you can offer is "Take it elsewhere"

Shouldn't Suzi be banned for these types of accusations? Where do the mods draw a line with Suzi?

Pathetic...really pathetic.

Hey Fred stop ringing my parents place up. You know u do it. My mum has a weak heart and does not enjoy heavy breathing noises on the other side of the phone.

If you keep doing it I will call the police and report you. Same goes to Bluey, Danni.

:rolleyes:

• Banned
I thought you left last year Sandie. ;)

nah I visit this site..why not..but I don't post. I was appalled at Suzis accusations and the way they were dealt with.

A bit like Sydney cops up to 5 years ago. Corrupt and willing to turn a blind eye for the right amount of cash...not saying Suzi is paying them off..or is she? :confused:

No seriously I still want to post here but the same **** is still happening. I enjoy the other site as much as I did here. There is not that much, if any abuse over there and if there is it's aimed at the same protagonists. i.e Rohan.

Originally posted by mantis
I thought you left a week ago frosties, for the "promised land".:rolleyes:

Didnt you leave too Mantis?? :rolleyes:

And i quote "I dont wanna be one of those people that says they are leaving and then comes back".

Welcome back Mantis :rolleyes:

No I didn't start a thread saying I was leaving, I posted in the bar & grill thread telling my friends in there I had enough & was staying off BF, never said forever, just needed a break from the jerks & snipers, after a bit of R & R i came back.

Frosties started a thread saying he was leaving because he didn't like the way BF was run, bit of difference.

Anyway macca, I thought you said the Bar & Grill thread was a waste of space, what were you doing wasting your time reading it. ;)

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
There is not that much, if any abuse over there and if there is it's aimed at the same protagonists. i.e Rohan.

You are kidding, I have been reading some of the posts over the last week, it should be called "bigsniper". :eek:

Anyway macca, I thought you said the Bar & Grill thread was a waste of space, what were you doing wasting your time reading it. ;)

Reading the Essendon board a few months back someone said you were leaving BF so i did a search on yourposts and found the post that said you were leaving!

Originally posted by Macca19
Reading the Essendon board a few months back someone said you were leaving BF so i did a search on yourposts and found the post that said you were leaving!

Sure you did, go on admit it, you loved the Bar & Grill thread. :D

• Banned
Stop avoidng the issue at hand Sandie like Eddie McGuire on the footy show.

Didnt you say you were going to leave and never come back? I came across it myself one night when u were using Sandie as your nick.

FF No I never said I was leaving when I was posting under that nick. :confused: only thing I remember is posting that I had been told that I was going to get booted for an ongoing feud between myself & 2 other posters, try again FF. :rolleyes:

And they wonder why Suzi wasn't given a chance at the 'promised land'. She has never changed here and there is no way she will be sensible anywhere else.

Oh good god.

I have an idea - if you don't like Suzi, put her on ignore or don't read her posts.

I have no idea if bunsen burner rang here one time or a thousand. I have no idea about Suzi's health.

Right now, quite frankly, I really do not care.

Sounds terrible doesn't it? But it's the only thing that I can think of that will rile up bunsen burner even more...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
and you mods wonder why people have so much angst towards you. Suzi making harsh accusations about another poster, very severe ones at that and the best you can offer is "Take it elsewhere"

Shouldn't Suzi be banned for these types of accusations? Where do the mods draw a line with Suzi?

Pathetic...really pathetic.

Hey Fred stop ringing my parents place up. You know u do it. My mum has a weak heart and does not enjoy heavy breathing noises on the other side of the phone.

If you keep doing it I will call the police and report you. Same goes to Bluey, Danni.

:rolleyes:

Whats pathetic is that u say you're leaving and bag the crap out of Bigfooty but still can't drag yourself away. Thats almost as pathetic as your pathetic obsession with Suzi. Give it up u whinger

Re: Re: Pathetic

Originally posted by The_Flying_Egg
Whats pathetic is that u say you're leaving and bag the crap out of Bigfooty but still can't drag yourself away. Thats almost as pathetic as your pathetic obsession with Suzi. Give it up u whinger

thanks4info[1].gif

Re: Re: Pathetic

Originally posted by The_Flying_Egg

These people are so pathetic, bitch & whine about BF & the mods, yet don't stay away like they said they would, gawd, we are all hoping they stay at bigsniper, then we won't have to put up with them here. :D

Re: Re: Re: Pathetic

These people are so pathetic, bitch & whine about BF & the mods, yet don't stay away like they said they would, gawd, we are all hoping they stay at bigsniper, then we won't have to put up with them here. :D
Thats funny, why do you find the need to come across and snipe under an aquired nick at the 'other site' then Mantis?

IP's dont lie my hypocritic friend.

Have a lovely day.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pathetic

Originally posted by kuepper
Thats funny, why do you find the need to come across and snipe under an aquired nick at the 'other site' then Mantis?

IP's dont lie my hypocritic friend.

Have a lovely day.

Same reason mods on both sides have other nicks I suppose.:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pathetic

Originally posted by Fred
Same reason mods on both sides have other nicks I suppose.:)
Well from my experience only I don't - I just find it laughable that Mantis feels the need to vent, when she is the biggest hypocrite in this instance anyway.

Anyway, thank you ballboys, thank you linesmen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pathetic

Anyway, thank you ballboys, thank you linesmen.

Nothing for the ump?:(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pathetic

Nah, he's nothing but snappy to me. ;)

One of us had better have a word then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back