Patrick Bowden

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you guys done your delistings yet?

Just wondering if Patrick Bowden is still there.

Nice, thinly disguised troll...

Don't hear much from you guys now since the real facts about the Doggies surfaced.
We don't hear much now about how great the Doggies depth is, and how you might go all the way in 2007....(Wasn't that shoved down our necks pre-season)

Why, do you want Bowden back?
Need someone over 170cm tall down there, do you?

Wasn't Ben Harrison enough?

Go Doggies....with their great depth.
(I used to say the Doggies were a couple of players off being just an average side......hey.......I WAS RIGHT !!)

Nice try

psst....Is Chris Grant still there?....whahahahahaha

lmao

Don't hear much from you guys now since the real facts about the Doggies surfaced.
We don't hear much now about how great the Doggies depth is, and how you might go all the way in 2007....(Wasn't that shoved down our necks pre-season)

(I used to say the Doggies were a couple of players off being just an average side......hey.......I WAS RIGHT !!)

Nice try

lmao

Sorry mate.... not trolling.

I was chatting with another Doggies supporter a lunch time and we both wondered whether he was still there.

He didnt reach the potential we thought he could at the Bulldogs and appeared to drop off the scene at Richmond too.

No need for the rudeness though .... I was asking a simple question.

Sorry mate.... not trolling.

I was chatting with another Doggies supporter a lunch time and we both wondered whether he was still there.

He didnt reach the potential we thought he could at the Bulldogs and appeared to drop off the scene at Richmond too.

No need for the rudeness though .... I was asking a simple question.

He dropped off this year because of a recurring hip injury Pete.

Thats why he's been virtually unseen after an ok year, last year.

With Kelvin Moore showing some signs, P Bo might be in for some sleepless nights. Especially if we nab Maguire in the PSD...

I still expect him to stay, though.

We dont have a wine club, it is a WHINE Club, it is called PuntRoadEnd.:eek:

Whining about a so-called WHINE club/site...how ironic. Here's an idea...get stuffed. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice try

lmao

hahahaha the funny thing is, it wasnt even troll and you've just gone nuts.

will p. bowden get played in 08, i just need to know for dream team.

If we take McGuire he is gawn.

Even though he is 191cm he plays small and at the moment Polak and Newman can do the moping up job in the back half just aswell as he did and Pettifer and Brown are much superior small fowards then him.

If Brown was playing at Coburg he would play on the ball and consistently pick up 25+ possesions with 2 goals a game. Pettifer would play on the flanks and probably pick up 20 possesions 15 marks and 3 goals with ease. Just look how easy Andy Krakeour and at times Matt White make it look

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Bowden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back