Game PATRICK DANGERFIELD cleared at the tribunal who concede that SAM WALSH deliberately face-planted. Thus, a new term was coined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Cool skateboarder dude: "Yo I just did a wicked 720 backflip sommersault reverse pike spin!"

Random guy: "Oh wow, did you land it?"

Cool skateboarder dude: "Nah, I Sam Walsh'ed"

ZQ

Green-thumbed gardener: "So I was out on the front lawn this morning, and you wouldn't believe the size of the hole I stood in!"

Friendly man: "Oh no! Did you twist your ankle?"

Green-thumbed gardener: "Thankfully not, but I did happen to Sam Walsh"

Enthusiastic cinema-goer: "I was so excited to see the new sappy romance drama, but the most embarrassing thing EVER happened to me!"

Supportive friend: "Oh my goodness, did you enter the wrong cinema by mistake?"

Enthusiastic cinema-gore: "Worse, I was so excited I did a complete Sam Walsh"

girl-trips.gif

Grumpy old biddy: "I've always said those steps were a hazard!"

Avid crossword completionist: "Uh huh"

Grumpy old biddy: "My groceries are completely ruined after I went for a complete Sam Walsh!"

sandro-giordano-face-plants-falling-down-designboom-09.jpg

Ah comprehension 101 not taught in Geelong.

Danger got off as they said his actions were reasonable and he still acted in his duty of care. It was still said the forward momentum from the tackled caused the head on ground contact.

Regardless of Geelong fans inability to comprehend this, its a win for footy and lets hope we get more sensible decisions like this moving forward.

Soccer coach: "Sorry son, we're gonna have to let you go"

Aspiring soccer player: "Coach, give me one more chance, I'll do better next time!"

Soccer coach: "Listen, I've never seen anyone try to kick the ball and end up Sam Walsh'ing"

lqxYTPADevK1X83pGL_original.jpg

i can't believe that sam walsh deliberately threw his head into the ground (perhaps providing inspiration for steven may) to tarnish the reputation of dangerfield!

i can't believe that sam walsh deliberately threw his head into the ground (perhaps providing inspiration for steven may) to tarnish the reputation of dangerfield!
It's alright, the tribunal cleared this mess up and agreed that Sam Walsh just Sam Walsh'd himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baseball Kid: "it was awesome, I was sliding into home base just like the Major League guys do it
Mum: Oh that's so great Jimmy, did you make second base
baseball Kid: no, I made a total Sam Walsh of it.

240_F_4334199_sworMHsiqV0Jaaibs05qsP7JmqpMXCRG.jpg

Getting home after a long day and Sam Walsh'ing on the couch.

BB_02dba1fd-f2e8-44ec-8b32-ad2377717b8d_small.jpg

"Now you might be wondering how I found myself Sam Walsh'ed on this sign over here..."

981434-12-20190416132527.jpeg

Geelong fans salty as * that Patricia DangerManBoobs is nearly at the end and Sam Walsh rejected many attempts to sign at Geelong and will be a Carlton player for life

Olympics training is ramping up.
Here we have one of Australia's real medal hopes, Xavier Geronimo, perfecting his Walsh-entry off the 3m diving board:
1719400762052.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back