FOOOOTY

Premiership Player
RIP
Aug 27, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
On SEN now.

"Kangaroos don't need a written offer" "The AFL have told them their position" "Kangaroos time is up" "Archer will only try for 2 years"

This guy is a grade A tool.:thumbsdown:

I think tool is too light. He is a useless uneducated person who has too much license to write and express majorly one- eyed views!

He'sviews on Ben Cousins were just as bad!

North Melbourne in North Melbourne Forever.

Im in London get on the phones now!

Yes I heard it too. Biggest amount of rubbish I've heard spoken on the topic.

Even if you are neutral on the topic... why would you commit to something you don't know the details on in a very difficult environment for AFL football?

Brett, great caller.

Yeah a fella called Brett who did a good job about PS's comments about JB.

How's this Richmond clown on now?

I laughed when he said as long as they keep the colours !
He obviously hasnt seen the new GC jumper with the gold trimming.

The bastards cut my call short as soon as I started bagging McLachlan & Catterall.:mad: Bit did get to have a swipe at the AFL's whiteboard & powerpoint skills.:thumbsu:

Was only half way through my rant and didn't get to fire off some bigger blows that I had in reserve.

Will have to open with those next time I get on.;)

The bastards cut my call short as soon as I started bagging McLachlan & Catterall.:mad: Bit did get to have a swipe at the AFL's whiteboard & powerpoint skills.:thumbsu:

Was only half way through my rant and didn't get to fire off some bigger blows that I had in reserve.

Will have to open with those next time I get on.;)

You did well Lidge.

They actually asked you how you think its going to end and they almost conceded that you were right. Almost.

Yeah, good one.
Move on half baked promises and without anything in writing.
If someone offers me a million for my house verbally, I'll be gone the next day.
I'll just assume they'll pay.

This is the house that your family has lived in since 1869 too.

And the promise is that you move into a small ramshackle lean-to in the middle of the desert.

The fat bloke making the offer and his slick-back haired henchman promises you its heaven, going to populated to the eye balls by 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick SMith is a tool

Remove this Banner Ad

Back