Patto

Remove this Banner Ad

Estimated Time of Arrival

or a Basque armed, seperatist/nationalist organisation. I'm thinking he meant the first

You can always tell who the posters are that have never seen Richmond play in more than 1 final.

They're the ones that think Patto is a good footy player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can always tell who the posters are that have never seen Richmond play in more than 1 final.

They're the ones that think Patto is a good footy player

Aaargggggggghhh F%#K 1980 go barrack for Collingwood!!!!!
He is a good footy player. 176 hit outs in 18 games in '07. (his 2nd full year) Just needs time.
Robert Campbell rucked in a flag in '08 at 26 and did less than Patto in his first few years.
Bet Clarkson's happy Hawthorn decided to develop him!!!!

We have frustratingly many blokes who seem to have been just under thier potential. Hughes, Tambling and Patto to name three.

Perhaps being on the training ground with one of the best players of the past 20 years will get them to see how it is done.

Patto might struggle as a long-term prospect but at least he's a big body we can throw down there, would have been very handy last week against Collingwood.
And as others have said, big blokes usually take more time to come on so there is still hope.
So, moving on from the ETA issue, anyone know anything about if/when he will play? What is his injury anyway?

I reckon you look at Will Minson and you can almost see Patto in a couple of years. I'm not saying Minson is as good as Carey, but he plays a pretty important role at the Bulldogs in terms of making a contest and bringing to ground what he doesn't grab. If we could get that out of Patto I would be pretty happy.

I reckon you look at Will Minson and you can almost see Patto in a couple of years. I'm not saying Minson is as good as Carey, but he plays a pretty important role at the Bulldogs in terms of making a contest and bringing to ground what he doesn't grab. If we could get that out of Patto I would be pretty happy.

Agree, and Patto looked way more more mobile than Minson in that intra-club when he took that massive hanger!

Ruckman take longer to develop than any other type of player. McIntosh and Jolley are two good examples of this. Patto has all the tools but its time he stood up. I really hope he does. Simmo can be so dangerous when he gets forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Patto

Remove this Banner Ad

Back