Paul Chapman's brother arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it with the security gaurds and this power trip they are on? Couldn't they ask someone from the club if he could come into the rooms?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful that the security don't know all the family members of the players. Or that they didn't go and drag a club official away from the celebrations every time some dickwit without a pass asked to come in.

Obviously, that's the criteria for being a nice guy - you meeting him. I reckon the security guard might have a different opinion.

I'd suggest my credentials having met him and talked to him quite a few times as well as having many mutual friends is a bit more valid than someone who has never met him.

Harford from SEN should get his facts correct. There was no arrest of any Chapman related to Paul at the MCG on Saturday night.

The security Boss at MCG was seen and recorded bashing a young man but the police are investigating this matter. Some security people think their SHIT don't stink......but this one was high and up himself.

I saw it all and I also saw ALL of the Chapman family enjoy the celebrations and snide reporting like this CANNOT put a dampener on a great win and a great NORM SMITH medal.

Harford from SEN should get his facts correct. There was no arrest of any Chapman related to Paul at the MCG on Saturday night.

The security Boss at MCG was seen and recorded bashing a young man but the police are investigating this matter. Some security people think their SHIT don't stink......but this one was high and up himself.

I saw it all and I also saw ALL of the Chapman family enjoy the celebrations and snide reporting like this CANNOT put a dampener on a great win and a great NORM SMITH medal.

Maybe the cops should arrest Harford for publicly reporting false and misleading information. Yet another failed scoop brought to us by SEN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Chapman's brother arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back