Paul Licauris grand final jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

fevola_rockz25

Debutant
Sep 27, 2004
Other Teams
Carlton
I have a jumper with the grand final emblem on it from 2003 with paul licurias number printed on the back. each player is given 3 on each game and I have one of those three. Signed by licuria.. what would anyyone pay for it??

hi there fev rocks,

i sent another pm so i hope this time you got it otherwise can u pm me and ill just send it thru yours okay.

tah licca18

well i am still waiting for a reply on my last pm are you going to answer it or not?? I really want this jumper, but you are making it impossible to do business with you.

Losing GF and collingwood...
Id suggest putting it in the "Give away to good home" section of the paper.

well this carlscum supporter wants nothing under $1000 for the jumper. im a big licuria fan but i wouldnt pay that much for it. it doesnt even have a c.o.a. i just bought a jumper off ebay with three signatures on it and a c.o.a for $160. go figure huh!!

licca18 said:
well this carlscum supporter wants nothing under $1000 for the jumper. im a big licuria fan but i wouldnt pay that much for it. it doesnt even have a c.o.a. i just bought a jumper off ebay with three signatures on it and a c.o.a for $160. go figure huh!!
I already told other people I know him and he's a crook. Don't buy anything of him- he'll charge you 5 times what its worth and it's probably a fake.

licca18 said:
Actually he's a banned Collingwood supporter using his 'sisters' name, ignore it and it will go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

licca18 said:
yeah but this one is still wet with his and micks tears :D

P1mP_Ju1c3 said:
it's going for nuffin mate coz he is a crap footy player...soz bro :)
na his aiit :)
probz 50$ cash
pfft... it will go for more than the whole richmond teams jumpers!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Licauris grand final jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back