Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2017/2018 off-season thread

How many free agents can be picked up during the season?

• Unlimited

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: are we able to draft more players than we have list slots and delist post-draft?
Tender is correct, you can't do that. What you can do is delist someone and redraft them if someone u like isnt there. Of course u run the risk of someone else drafting them.

Tender is correct, you can't do that. What you can do is delist someone and redraft them if someone u like isnt there. Of course u run the risk of someone else drafting them.
All good, asking for clarity.

Daniel's team - delist
Lincoln Mccarthy
Ryan Nyhuis
Matt Rosa
Dale Thomas

That should leave me with:
Pick #1
Pick #11
Pick #19
Pick #33
Pick # 47

Looking to potentially get 2 best 22 defenders onto my list if anyone wants to talk trades

Still needing delistings by reggie, Stoney Thommo333 FRROST, Drew23 & Zim^zuM look like you need to make 1 more unless you had an empty spot on your list heading into the off-season. Everyone else is good to go though obviously you can still make final delistings up until feb 2nd. Happy delisting :p

We’ll delist -

Andrew Mackie
Jobe Watson
Leigh Montagna
Ty Vickeart
Lachlan Hansen

Done!

If anyone needs any fwds please let me know.

Seems like I have forwards everywhere; Buddy, Dahlhaus, Stringer, Barlow, Deledio, Sinclair, Hawkins, Higgins, Mundy.

Then throw in Hooker, and apparently Shaun Burgoyne has also been given M/F according to UF.

I’m happy to trade for good backs or mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm delisting Will Snelling, though he's still training with my team and has been told he may be redrafted. this gives me 6 open spots and the following picks:
Pick 2
pick 6
pick 8
pick 30
pick 38
pick 54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back