Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

As you may be aware, deeman87 is dealing with some personal matters and let me know that he may be away for periods of time.

He hasn't been online since June and I am a little concerned. I have emailed him in the hopes of a response.

With finals around the corner I'll set his line-ups until such a time as he returns. I will not be accepting trades obviously or any other critical decisions. Captain wise I will simply go the highest rated player.

While it is clearly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I wanted to be as transparent as possible.

Again, he did say that he would be away for periods of time so hopefully he is simply resting and recovering.

If anyone has any other contact details for Deeman (beyond his email address) please let me know via DM.
TY mate for the concern and for taking the reigns. I am still here just, have had a very difficult few months and im not totally sure what the future holds so please continue to run the league if im not around. Plenty of the league have my number and whatsapp but my phone is currently waiting on a part to get repaired which should be done tonight hopefully. Fingers crossed its not neccesary to set any line ups for me in the finals but if you could just have a quick glance at my team prior to the finals to see if ive set them that would be great as UF just hasnt been a priority. That being said im reallly hoping the worst is over with and things will improve soon. If they dont by the time next season starts i will be stepping down as commissioner as i believe a league needs an active commish and the last thing i want is to be doing UC like job. Also Zim, no matter how many times you offer me Docherty for Briggs it just isnt happening lol. No matter how unwell i am or how not right in the head if i was ever to accept such a trade then someone call the psych ward. :p Anyways tx guys, wishing you all bad luck for the finals asssuming im in them... :D

TY mate for the concern and for taking the reigns. I am still here just, have had a very difficult few months and im not totally sure what the future holds so please continue to run the league if im not around. Plenty of the league have my number and whatsapp but my phone is currently waiting on a part to get repaired which should be done tonight hopefully. Fingers crossed its not neccesary to set any line ups for me in the finals but if you could just have a quick glance at my team prior to the finals to see if ive set them that would be great as UF just hasnt been a priority. That being said im reallly hoping the worst is over with and things will improve soon. If they dont by the time next season starts i will be stepping down as commissioner as i believe a league needs an active commish and the last thing i want is to be doing UC like job. Also Zim, no matter how many times you offer me Docherty for Briggs it just isnt happening lol. No matter how unwell i am or how not right in the head if i was ever to accept such a trade then someone call the psych ward. :p Anyways tx guys, wishing you all bad luck for the finals asssuming im in them... :D

Well wishes etc. Hope all is ok. I'm sure there's plenty of us open for a chat if needed.

You will be regretting that.. he's back in 4 fantasy games time and will be the #1 mid

Bottom 3 is a drag but still happy with how the Turtles are tracking long-term. A lot comes down to the development of Sanders and Tsatas but the heaviest burden is on Toby Conway. Will be sacrificing goats monthly in the hope that his foot comes good for next season.

Congrats to all the finalists and congrats to the league as a whole, no winless teams and no undefeated always bodes well.

Bottom 3 is a drag but still happy with how the Turtles are tracking long-term. A lot comes down to the development of Sanders and Tsatas but the heaviest burden is on Toby Conway. Will be sacrificing goats monthly in the hope that his foot comes good for next season.

Congrats to all the finalists and congrats to the league as a whole, no winless teams and no undefeated always bodes well.
I have Tsatas in the other league, he really should be playing. Frustrating stuff.

Sacrifice a goat for me too pls since i have him in the other league...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting smacked around here already. Game as good as over. WD deeman87
lol classic ZIM, the old gg post then wins 11-4. GG in both, tbh, i was more disappointed in BFDL i thought i might get u in that, stayed true to form and won the freees and scoring just couldnt pinch another cat. This team is crazy at consistently winning those 4 cats...

Newman C was looking damn good for a bit tho!

Think my GF run is as good as over, my injury list is basically half an AA team lol

lol classic ZIM, the old gg post then wins 11-4. GG in both, tbh, i was more disappointed in BFDL i thought i might get u in that, stayed true to form and won the freees and scoring just couldnt pinch another cat. This team is crazy at consistently winning those 4 cats...

Newman C was looking damn good for a bit tho!

Think my GF run is as good as over, my injury list is basically half an AA team lol

In a similar boat. Kelly, Crouch, Docherty all missing Heppell and sheed still useful when fully fit. Worst part is ive paid big for Kelly and Crouch to barely use them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back