Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In a similar boat. Kelly, Crouch, Docherty all missing Heppell and sheed still useful when fully fit. Worst part is ive paid big for Kelly and Crouch to barely use them.
Petraccca, Cogs, Miller my 3 best mids given the fall of Clarry and not to mention losing Cerra on gameday & Vney having his worst final ever, plus Ridley & Salem. Plus youi have better midfield depth which is why you deserved the W. In a normal yr id have realised i had gaping holes in my midfield and traded my picks and young guys for replacement gun mids, first time ive ever entered finals the past 4 yrs with all my picks, so thats on me for my life being a mess and its cost me my chance to repeat. By the time i realised & tuned back in a week ago deadline had passed. Considered changing the deadline because i felt bad for the affected coach who reallyt did deserve to go B2B but decided it wouldnt be fair ;)

Sadly the season is over for Jelstars FC
The club is disappointed to bow out but extremely proud of the clubs effort to make their debut finals performance in what can be called ahead of schedule with such a young developing squad

The linchpins of Butters and Sheezel led the team very well all year in sharing the C and VC for nearly the whole season
They were very well supported by Durham and Dempsey both having break out years along with some excitement for the future in Mckerchers debut season along with 5 other debutants from this year's draft
Look forward to watching the results for the rest of the finals and then getting stuck into another busy trade and draft period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back