Pavlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Universally loved, Pavlich is much like Hayes in the respect that you can't find any reason to dislike him. He's stuck with his club for so long, even when he has boatloads of money thrown at him. He could have bailed on Fremantle a while ago but he's stuck at it and I hope he gets a premiership in return.

Universally loved, Pavlich is much like Hayes in the respect that you can't find any reason to dislike him. He's stuck with his club for so long, even when he has boatloads of money thrown at him. He could have bailed on Fremantle a while ago but he's stuck at it and I hope he gets a premiership in return.
Not this year though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leading from the front and kicking goals when his team needs im.... Almost Carey like tonight.

Finals make great player Champions.... Pav is well on his way.

Dont get to carried away. Great footballer, but not in the champion category.
Yeah he's no Cotchin is he :rolleyes:

One of the best players in the game. Will this year become a
7 time AA
7 time B&F
7 time club leading goal kicker

Dont get to carried away. Great footballer, but not in the champion category.
One of the best forwards of the last decade...been a better player for longer than Buddy, yet Franklin gets far more accolades. I don't know where I rate him in terms of the greats, but he's a champion. If he played in Victoria or in a more successful team, he would be considered as such.

And as an Eagles fan, you know it galls me to say that.

i really like pavlich but i definately wouldn't go the far...

but yeah, absolute champion. eagles fans are all too familiar with how good pavlich is.
Can see the Pav playing a few more years, could happen. Doubt it, but could.

i really like pavlich but i definately wouldn't go the far...

but yeah, absolute champion. eagles fans are all too familiar with how good pavlich is.
Assuming Essendon aren't in contention I meant. You know he is good when West Coast fans are pumping his tyres. I've always wondered how good the Geelong premiership sides would have been if they have Pavlich instead of Mooney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pavlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Back