PC28's Bar & Grill (The Beer Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
Can I have an... umm.... can I have a glass of orange juice :D I've genuinely quite drinking (2 beers in 3 months, don't know how much longer i can last ;)).

Well from what i've read, it seems you don't need an alocholic beverage in you for fire up ;)

*looks around, not thinking that someone would ask for a non alcohilc beverage* Im sure we have some down here in the cellar :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by -PC28-

Usually a Black Douglas, Johnny Black drinker, i was introduced to this at Colonial on Saturday night, a very smooth one indeed...

But after 5 or 6 in a hour and a bit, i guess it doesn't really matter :D

Well following the vodkas i have been hurriedly putting down i reckon petrol would taste alright. :)

Hey, I work as a bartender so can I claim the position of the surly yet jovial alcohol dispenser?
The bloke who'll listen to your problems with a caring ear then throw you out on your arse for being such a loser.

I'll have 10 Tequila slammers, a jug of mudslides, a jug of illusions, a bottle of Jim Beam and a bottle of coke.

and ... can I have a brief rendition of the meaning of life with that thanks??

Originally posted by Santos L Helper
Hey, I work as a bartender so can I claim the position of the surly yet jovial alcohol dispenser?
The bloke who'll listen to your problems with a caring ear then throw you out on your arse for being such a loser.

I used to be a bartender, but have recently become acustomed to being the drunk, so be my guest Santos ;)

Originally posted by -PC28-

I used to be a bartender, but have recently become acustomed to being the drunk, so be my guest Santos ;)

No worries mate.
This Freodocker drunk looks like trouble. I'm rolling up the sleeves in anticipation of some trouble.

Originally posted by you_idiot
I'll have a pint of VB, and a nice greasy bacon cheeseburger and some chips on the side... damn, am I hungry and thirsty :D

YEah, i could go a feed to. Chicken Parmagana, with extra chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back